Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista." - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista." - Mandrake ; wrote in message news:1164804068.535473.12060@l39g2000cwd.googlegro ups.com... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6191812.stm Exactly why have you posted an advert that is commonly available everywhere expensive software is sold?...

  1. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    wrote in message
    news:1164804068.535473.12060@l39g2000cwd.googlegro ups.com...

    Exactly why have you posted an advert that is commonly available everywhere
    expensive software is sold?

  2. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    Tim Cogher wrote:

    > news:1164804068.535473.12060@l39g2000cwd.googlegro ups.com...
    >

    > Exactly why have you posted an advert that is commonly available everywhere
    > expensive software is sold?

    YOU:

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    wrote in message
    news:1164815338.301816.64960@16g2000cwy.googlegrou ps.com...

    > Tim Cogher wrote:
    >
    >> news:1164804068.535473.12060@l39g2000cwd.googlegro ups.com...
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6191812.stm
    >>

    >> Exactly why have you posted an advert that is commonly available
    >> everywhere
    >> expensive software is sold?

    > YOU:

    Oh God, to my eternal shame I have been discovered using Windows. Yes, it's
    true, I also use Mandriva2007, Ubuntu 6.10 and Slackware 11.0.

    One thing you failed to mention was that my ISP is Metronet.
    I also use a Netgear DG834 router, a D-Link 5 port switch and an Intel print
    server.

    My inside leg measurement is 33inches.

    Is there anything else you need to know?

  4. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    Tim Cogher wrote:

    > wrote in message
    > news:1164815338.301816.64960@16g2000cwy.googlegrou ps.com...
    > >
    > > Tim Cogher wrote:
    > >
    > >> news:1164804068.535473.12060@l39g2000cwd.googlegro ups.com...
    > >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6191812.stm
    > >>

    > >> Exactly why have you posted an advert that is commonly available
    > >> everywhere
    > >> expensive software is sold?

    > > YOU:
    > >

    > Oh God, to my eternal shame I have been discovered using Windows. Yes, it's
    > true, I also use Mandriva2007, Ubuntu 6.10 and Slackware 11.0.
    >
    > One thing you failed to mention was that my ISP is Metronet.
    > I also use a Netgear DG834 router, a D-Link 5 port switch and an Intel print
    > server.
    >
    > My inside leg measurement is 33inches.

    And your brain is the size of a pea.
    Don't waste my time **** off.
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

[...]

  5. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    > And your brain is the size of a pea.
    > Don't waste my time **** off.

    I bet you say that to all the boys duckie, but then you are a scummy
    Londoner.

  6. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    Tim Cogher wrote:

    > > And your brain is the size of a pea.
    > > Don't waste my time **** off.

    > I bet you say that to all the boys duckie, but then you are a scummy
    > Londoner.

    Says a filthy 50 odd year old from Cornwall
    trying to make out to be a child trying to act like a child.

    You dirty filthy old ****ing cunt and registered paedophile.
    And brother called David.

[...]

  7. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:11:26 -0000, Tim Cogher wrote:

    > wrote in message
    > news:1164804068.535473.12060@l39g2000cwd.googlegro ups.com...
    >

    > Exactly why have you posted an advert that is commonly available everywhere
    > expensive software is sold?

    Exactly why are you replying to a drive-by google poster?

  8. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    wrote in message
    news:1164824115.332778.142900@j44g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...

    > Tim Cogher wrote:
    >
    >> > And your brain is the size of a pea.
    >> > Don't waste my time **** off.

    >> I bet you say that to all the boys duckie, but then you are a scummy
    >> Londoner.

    > Says a filthy 50 odd year old from Cornwall
    > trying to make out to be a child trying to act like a child.
    >
    > You dirty filthy old ****ing cunt and registered paedophile.
    > And brother called David.

    Interesting sentence constuction you have there Doris, I bet that goes down
    well with the rest of the girly boys you hang around with.

    So you can Google, you do surprise me.

  9. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:15:15 -0800, home.home1 wrote:

    >> I bet you say that to all the boys duckie, but then you are a scummy
    >> Londoner.

    > Says a filthy 50 odd year old from Cornwall
    > trying to make out to be a child trying to act like a child.

    Abuse report filed.

  10. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    Allodoxaphobia wrote:
    > On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:11:26 -0000, Tim Cogher wrote:
    >>
    >> wrote in message
    >> news:1164804068.535473.12060@l39g2000cwd.googlegro ups.com...
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6191812.stm
    >>

    >> Exactly why have you posted an advert that is commonly available everywhere
    >> expensive software is sold?

    > Exactly why are you replying to a drive-by google poster?

    Or any Google poster?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

  11. Re: "within one year 100m computers will be running Vista. In 18 months you will see the majority of [business] computers running on Vista."

    On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:15:15 -0800, home.home1 wrote:

    > Says a filthy 50 odd year old from Cornwall
    > trying to make out to be a child trying to act like a child.
    >
    > You dirty filthy old ****ing cunt and registered paedophile.
    > And brother called David.

    Please, this isn't a dating service. Go look for a sexual partner
    somewhere else.

    --
    Phoenix

+ Reply to Thread