Wireless Driveron Mandriva 2007 x64 - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Wireless Driveron Mandriva 2007 x64 - Mandrake ; I am trying to setup the builtin wireless adapter in my Fujitsu Siemens A1667G laptop. It is a Broadcom AirForce One BCM4318. I would like to use the ndiswrapper and wpa_supplicant to enable me to configure various networks that I ...

  1. Wireless Driveron Mandriva 2007 x64

    I am trying to setup the builtin wireless adapter in my Fujitsu Siemens
    A1667G laptop. It is a Broadcom AirForce One BCM4318. I would like to use
    the ndiswrapper and wpa_supplicant to enable me to configure various
    networks that I access rather than network manager if possible. Thing is I'm
    not sure if it is using ndiswrapper as the driver, how can I find out which
    driver is being used? Also it is using device eth1 rather than wlan0 does
    this matter? Can it be changed?

    thanks

    Gav

  2. Re: Wireless Driveron Mandriva 2007 x64

    Le Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:18:56 +0000, Gav a écrit:

    > I am trying to setup the builtin wireless adapter in my Fujitsu Siemens
    > A1667G laptop. It is a Broadcom AirForce One BCM4318. I would like to use
    > the ndiswrapper and wpa_supplicant to enable me to configure various
    > networks that I access rather than network manager if possible. Thing is I'm
    > not sure if it is using ndiswrapper as the driver, how can I find out which
    > driver is being used? Also it is using device eth1 rather than wlan0 does
    > this matter? Can it be changed?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Gav

    You may use ndiswrapper but for the driver you must use the 64 bits
    windows driver. You can find that on internet.
    For the eth1 there is no problem.

+ Reply to Thread