Can't install Mandriva ONE from DVD - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Can't install Mandriva ONE from DVD - Mandrake ; Hi there, yesterday I came back from work to see XP crashed.Therefore I decided to installed the only Linux I had working with my PC. I ran the Mamdriva from the DVD and decided to do a live Install. All ...

  1. Can't install Mandriva ONE from DVD

    Hi there, yesterday I came back from work to see XP crashed.Therefore I
    decided to installed the only Linux I had working with my PC. I ran the
    Mamdriva from the DVD and decided to do a live Install. All worked fine
    excepted that the install stopped half way thru, DVD activity stopped, HD
    activity stopped as well and then....nothing more.

    Any idea what's wrong ?

    Daniel

  2. Re: Can't install Mandriva ONE from DVD

    Daniel Caron a écrit :
    > Hi there, yesterday I came back from work to see XP crashed.Therefore I
    > decided to installed the only Linux I had working with my PC. I ran the
    > Mamdriva from the DVD and decided to do a live Install. All worked fine
    > excepted that the install stopped half way thru, DVD activity stopped, HD
    > activity stopped as well and then....nothing more.
    >
    > Any idea what's wrong ?
    >
    > Daniel

    Hi,
    Did you try it again ???

  3. Re: Can't install Mandriva ONE from DVD

    More than once so I went back to reinstall XP but reserved my 2nd HD to it
    again.

    "fred.fm" a écrit dans le
    message de news: ekgq4v$l8t$1@s1.news.oleane.net...
    > Daniel Caron a écrit :
    >> Hi there, yesterday I came back from work to see XP crashed.Therefore I
    >> decided to installed the only Linux I had working with my PC. I ran the
    >> Mamdriva from the DVD and decided to do a live Install. All worked fine
    >> excepted that the install stopped half way thru, DVD activity stopped, HD
    >> activity stopped as well and then....nothing more.
    >>
    >> Any idea what's wrong ?
    >>
    >> Daniel

    > Hi,
    > Did you try it again ???

  4. Re: Can't install Mandriva ONE from DVD

    More than once

    "fred.fm" a écrit dans le
    message de news: ekgq4v$l8t$1@s1.news.oleane.net...
    > Daniel Caron a écrit :
    >> Hi there, yesterday I came back from work to see XP crashed.Therefore I
    >> decided to installed the only Linux I had working with my PC. I ran the
    >> Mamdriva from the DVD and decided to do a live Install. All worked fine
    >> excepted that the install stopped half way thru, DVD activity stopped, HD
    >> activity stopped as well and then....nothing more.
    >>
    >> Any idea what's wrong ?
    >>
    >> Daniel

    > Hi,
    > Did you try it again ???