Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy - Mandrake ; Canada Bob wrote: > Hi Philip... > > > Aye but... we'd have been ****ed if they'd not sponsored us in WWII > > Mind you, seems to some folks that we are the terrorists now... > > Canada Bob. ...

  1. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    Canada Bob wrote:

    > Hi Philip...
    >

    > Aye but... we'd have been ****ed if they'd not sponsored us in WWII
    >
    > Mind you, seems to some folks that we are the terrorists now...
    >
    > Canada Bob.

    That was nice of them to sponsor us and there was me thinking that they
    bankrupted Britain.
    And there was me thinking they financially backed the Nazi party before
    the war.
    And there was me thinking Henry Ford was anti-Jewish and pro Germany.

    And there was me thinking a bankrupt US ended up the richest country in
    the world
    and Britain almost ended up totally bankrupt.

    you probably come from Sheffield? never went to school
    I know your type slightly backward bit of an arse kisser
    very scruffy had an outside bathroom father couldn't read or write
    I know your type.

    I no longer have the patience for idiots any more
    it wears you down so **** off idiot.

    John Wayne, was never in the army.
    America never declared war on Germany or Italy.
    Germany and Italy declared war on America because America attacked
    Germany's ally Japan.
    the US did not sponsor Britain, the US sold box shipping which fell
    apart prefab shipping.
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blo...10018270866142

    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    Hello Philip...

    > That was nice of them to sponsor us and there was me thinking that they
    > bankrupted Britain.

    Look at it this way, after WWII most of the Countries that had taken
    part were
    bankrupt, 6 or more years of war tend to do that.

    > And there was me thinking they financially backed the Nazi party before
    > the war.

    I suppose that if you look through the US Banks you'll find that the
    Germans financed
    the US as well ? or that Canada sponsored Japan. What I'm trying to say
    Philip is that
    with the scale of international trade being what it was {already}
    before WWII we could
    give evidence to almost anything that we want to prove, we are all
    capable of seeing
    what we want to see, and quick to enlightening the world with our
    revelations.

    > And there was me thinking Henry Ford was anti-Jewish and pro Germany.

    Never met the man, so what do I know, other than what others {who also
    never met him}
    would want me to know about him.

    > And there was me thinking a bankrupt US ended up the richest country in
    > the world and Britain almost ended up totally bankrupt.

    When did the US go bankrupt ? I'd guess the UK debt is more now than
    it's ever been ?
    yet no one seems to be losing sleep over it ?

    > you probably come from Sheffield? never went to school
    > I know your type slightly backward bit of an arse kisser
    > very scruffy had an outside bathroom father couldn't read or write
    > I know your type.

    Where did that come from Philip, what kind of a rant is that ? what do
    you really know
    about me ? arse kisser hey ? let me know how many arses I kissed
    during this...

    http://www.uow.edu.au/arts/sts/bmart...s/Norburn.html

    > I no longer have the patience for idiots any more it wears you down so **** off idiot.

    What sponsors such venom Philip, do you vent your spleen just to show
    how big a man you are ?

    Seems to me something in your life has stigmatized your psyche, get a
    grip of yourself,
    you're losing it.

    Bob.

  3. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    Canada Bob wrote:

    > Hello Philip...

    Looks like scribble what they call "cutting in" it is similar to top
    posting
    it ends up confusing and doesn't make any sense.

    Bob the cunt I cannot be bothered to try to work out what the
    scribble is about
    it is six o'clock working time.

    Bob the cunt I don't need to impress keyboard Warriors.

    Bob the cunt the newsreader is a "Google newsreader".

    Bob the cunt you are just a ****ing idiot 10 a penny.

[...]

  4. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    > Bob the cunt I cannot be bothered to try to work out what the
    > Bob the cunt I don't need to impress keyboard Warriors.
    > Bob the cunt the newsreader is a "Google newsreader".
    > Bob the cunt you are just a ****ing idiot 10 a penny.

    I feel sorry for you Philip, the more you rant the more obvious it is
    that you're dillusional, and the saddest case I've ever come across.

    I've taken a look at a good few of your rants across the www, and it's
    seems that evenyone that you meet is a cunt, odd thing is, the closest
    you're likely to come to a real one is looking in the mirrow...

    Whatever happened to you in life to make you as sad as you are ?

    You'll get no more out of me, you have more problems than I'd want
    to give you.

    Bob.

  5. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    Canada Bob wrote:

    > > Bob the cunt I cannot be bothered to try to work out what the
    > > Bob the cunt I don't need to impress keyboard Warriors.
    > > Bob the cunt the newsreader is a "Google newsreader".
    > > Bob the cunt you are just a ****ing idiot 10 a penny.

    > I feel sorry for you Philip, the more you rant the more obvious it is
    > that you're dillusional, and the saddest case I've ever come across.
    >
    > I've taken a look at a good few of your rants across the www, and it's
    > seems that evenyone that you meet is a cunt, odd thing is, the closest
    > you're likely to come to a real one is looking in the mirrow...
    >
    > Whatever happened to you in life to make you as sad as you are ?
    >
    > You'll get no more out of me, you have more problems than I'd want
    > to give you.
    >
    > Bob.

    You have looked across the www have you Bob the cunt. ;-) Across the
    www.
    You did not know how to setup a "UK based proxy".
    "I feel sorry for you". That is nice of you Bob the cunt I wonder why
    you don't feel sorry for yourself. ;-))

    You finish with Bob was you writing about yourself?

    ( "Whatever happened to you in life to make you as sad as you are ?
    You'll get no more out of me, you have more problems than I'd want
    to give you. Bob" ).

    Bob the cunt your harmless you are a little bit slow Bob the cunt but
    harmless a little bit confused and mimicking yanks even down to the
    "what ever happened in your life". We are yanks we all need
    psychiatrists and we all think we are psychiatrists. Nation of
    hypochondriacs need psychiatrists for everything sad bastards.
    Doesn't work in Britain, and it doesn't work anywhere else in the
    world Bob the cunt.

    "have a nice day" Bob the cunt hahaha.

    should I end this with Bob as well?

    Bob

[...]

  6. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    home.home1@virgin.net wrote:

    > If I get anymore stupid, do I win a prize?

    Pet Rocks from around the world will applaud you.

  7. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    Pickled pigs knuckles wrote:

    > If I get anymore stupid, do I win a prize?
    >
    > Pet Rocks from around the world will applaud you.

    Yes why not give yourself a prize get the black Dildos out and your
    smelly anal toys.

[...]

  8. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:40:47 -0800, home.home1 wrote:

    Abuse report filed.

  9. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    Dan C wrote:

    > On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:40:47 -0800, home.home1 wrote:
    >

    > Abuse report filed.
    >
    > --
    > "Ubuntu" - an African word, meaning "Slackware is too stupid for me".

    Filtered insignificant and unimportant.

[...]

  10. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:27:16 -0800, home.home1 wrote:

    Abuse report filed.

  11. Re: Need a reliable UK Proxy

    Abuse reported. Also forwarded to the newsgroup.