[OT] raincoater (was: Re: Usenet Etiquette Question) - Mandrake

This is a discussion on [OT] raincoater (was: Re: Usenet Etiquette Question) - Mandrake ; On news.software.readers, in , "raincoater" wrote: A stinking troll worried about the Netiquette. Whatta ****ing joke. Like all trolls he's too stupid to even notice the absurdity. > Path: text.usenetserver.com!out02a.usenetserver.com!news .usenetserver.com!in01.usenetserver.com!news.usene tserver.com!in03.usenetserver.com!news.usenetserve r.com!hwmnpeer01.phx!news.highwinds-media.com!newsfeed.news2me.com!headwall.stanford.e du!newshub.sdsu.edu!nntpserver.com!zeus.nntpserver .com!hydra.nntpserver.com!not-for-mail > Newsgroups: news.software.readers > Subject: ...

  1. [OT] raincoater (was: Re: Usenet Etiquette Question)

    On news.software.readers, in <45658f33$0$21184$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>, "raincoater" wrote:

    A stinking troll worried about the Netiquette. Whatta ****ing
    joke.

    Like all trolls he's too stupid to even notice the
    absurdity.

    > Newsgroups: news.software.readers
    > Subject: Usenet Etiquette Question
    > From: raincoater

    Gratuitous, flippant header munging.

    Sure sign of a troll.

    > Date: 23 Nov 2006 12:08:20 GMT

    Fake MID. He's not using teranews.

    See his Path header above.

    free.teranews.com A 66.150.105.47
    teranews.com A 64.74.111.197

    hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.92
    hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.93
    hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.94
    hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.95
    hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.90
    hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.91

    He's not using teranews, so that would be rather pointless.

    raincoater
    Results 1 - 100 of 155 posts in the last year
    1 DanS Results 1 - 100 of 1,120 posts in the last year ...

    Checking on one of his sockpuppets?

    41 alt.comp.freeware
    3 alt.computer.security

    Learning how to bust into people's computers.

    4 alt.cotse
    1 alt.os.linux.mandrake
    13 alt.privacy

    Only trolls use that group. And they aren't concerned
    about YOUR privacy, but only their own: They don't
    want to be prosecuted for spamming/cyberstalking/email-scamming.

    4 alt.test

    Trolls test a lot.

    18 news.software.readers
    16 rec.arts.movies.erotica

    An obvious Usenet pro with only 155 posts in the last year?

    Right.
    -------------------------

    > In Message-ID:
    > Peter Ross wrote a lengthy and excellent article on header
    > information retrieval. I wished to post a brief thank you and
    > compliment, but am aware that reposting an article of that
    > length and appending what is basically a 'high five' is frowned
    > on.

    So what you do is you hit REPLY while you are viewing that
    article and it sent with that MID in its References so
    that we can all easily access it.

    And then you either delete or trim the article.

    DUH <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< !!!!!!!!!!

    There is no way that you couldn't know that, as experienced
    as you are on the Usenet.

    So all you are doing is playing another one of the silly,
    childish games that trolls play while they snicker at everyone
    imagining that they are some kind of evil genius.

    Now to killfile yet another one of the aliases you hide
    behind while you pollute the Usenet.

    Alan

  2. Re: [kook] [OT] raincoater (was: Re: Usenet Etiquette Question)

    Thanks for your kookfart, Beavis.

    --

    Info about "Alan Connor"

    Alan "The Usenet Beavis" Connor is a good friend of Bigfoot:
    http://tinyurl.com/23r3f

    A couple of years ago he was kidnapped and raped by Xena,
    the Warrior Princess: http://tinyurl.com/2gjcy

    Beavis believes that the MSBlast virus of yesteryear was explicitly
    targeting him, for some inexplicable reason: http://tinyurl.com/ifrt

    Beavis belongs to a UFO cult: http://tinyurl.com/2hhdx
    Beavis's life in a UFO cult: http://tinyurl.com/24jqm
    Beavis knows all about network security: http://tinyurl.com/5qqb6
    And he's also a search engine expert: http://tinyurl.com/9pjnt

    Alan doesn't believe in anyone else's existence ...

    Alan accuses practically everyone of being a troll/spammer.
    Apparently, Alan is the only real person in the newsgroups in which he posts.

    http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/fga.shtml
    http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...-MEqh3HQ&hl=en
    http://www.pearlgates.net/nanae/kooks/ac/
    http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Mail/challenge-response.html
    http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/329.html#CR
    http://www.gatago.com/authors_pgs/13650.html
    http://blog.bananasplit.info/?p=84
    http://tinyurl.com/ifrt
    http://tinyurl.com/3h6a5
    http://tinyurl.com/ys6z4

    Also in the headers for alan to read.

  3. Re: [OT] Beavis, the Usenet expert (was: Re: Usenet BeavisQuestion)

    Usenet Beavis writes:

    > On news.software.readers, in <45658f33$0$21184$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>, "raincoater" wrote:
    >
    > A mental superior of mine worried about keeping his bladder intact,
    > after getting exposed to my kookfarts.

    That's a perfectly valid concern, I think.

    > Like all trolls I'm too stupid to even notice that I'm Usenet's laughing
    > stock.

    Don't worry about it, Beavis. Just keep the kookfarts coming.

    > I just had a gratuitous kookfart, caused by this header.

    Sucks to be you, I guess.

    > Sure sign of a Beavis.

    Right.

    > Fake MID. He's not using teranews.
    >
    > See his Path header above.
    >
    > free.teranews.com A 66.150.105.47
    > teranews.com A 64.74.111.197
    >
    > hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.92
    > hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.93
    > hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.94
    > hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.95
    > hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.90
    > hydra.nntpserver.com A 209.86.66.91

    You're just a stupid, stupid Beavis. Teranews.com resells nntpserver.com..

    Registrant:
    NNTPServer.com
    P.O. Box 444
    Osceola, IN 46561
    US
    574 674 6063

    Domain Name: NNTPSERVER.COM

    Registrant:
    TeraNews.com
    P.O Box 25
    South Bend, IN 46624
    US
    +44.1975508120
    Fax:+44.1975508120

    Domain Name: TERANEWS.COM

    Beavis, you just got bitch-slapped again.

    > There's no way I'll believe he uses Teranews, because I'm a Beavis.

    Yes, on both counts.

    > http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search
    > raincoater
    > Results 1 - 100 of 155 posts in the last year

    Results 1 - 10 of about 22,700 for usenet beavis (0.24 seconds)

    You win, Beavis.

    > Checking on one of my kookfarts.

    How are your kookfarts doing, by the way?

    > 41 alt.comp.freeware
    > 3 alt.computer.security
    >
    > Learning how to smack my bitch up.

    Tell us about your preferred secure way to log in over the Internet, Beavis.

    http://tinyurl.com/5qqb6

    > 13 alt.privacy
    >
    > Only my mental superiors use that group.

    Try coming up a list of groups not used by your mental superiors. It's
    gotta be a much, much shorter list.

    > And they aren't concerned
    > about YOUR privacy, but only their own: They don't
    > want to be prosecuted for spamming/cyberstalking/email-scamming.
    >
    > 4 alt.test
    >
    > Beavises post a lot of kookfarts here.

    Damn right, Beavis.

    Newsgroups: alt.test
    From: Usenet Beavis
    Subject: Re: itchalot ping - ignore
    Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 18:07:20 GMT

    > 16 rec.arts.movies.erotica
    >
    > An obvious mental superior of mine with only 155 posts in the last year?
    >
    > Right.

    Definitely.

    > -------------------------
    >
    >> In Message-ID:
    >> Peter Ross wrote a lengthy and excellent article on header
    >> information retrieval. I wished to post a brief thank you and
    >> compliment, but am aware that reposting an article of that
    >> length and appending what is basically a 'high five' is frowned
    >> on.

    > So what you do is you hit REPLY while you are viewing that
    > article and then proceed to smack my bitch up.

    *SMACK*

    How's that.

    > And then you either laugh or cry, while wondering how much oxygen I waste
    > every day.

    Right.

    > There is no way that you couldn't know that I'm Usenet's village idiot.

    He definitely does, now.

    > So all you are doing is laughing at my kookfarts, until your
    > bladder busts wide open.

    That's ok, that's what insurance is for.

    > Now to post yet another one kookfart while I pollute the Usenet.

    Shame on you.

    > Beavis

+ Reply to Thread