I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed to have weapons talk.politics.guns - Mandrake

This is a discussion on I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed to have weapons talk.politics.guns - Mandrake ; talk.politics.guns I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed to have weapons Especially some kind of localised biological weapon with the instructions written in English that way it will allow everybody to sit back and enjoy illiterate ****ers ...

  1. I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed to have weapons talk.politics.guns

    talk.politics.guns

    I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed
    to have weapons

    Especially some kind of localised biological weapon with the
    instructions written in English that way it will allow
    everybody to sit back and enjoy illiterate ****ers
    accidentally killing each other.

    "An estimated 50% of all Americans cannot fill out a job application.
    Nearly 75% of America's unemployed have trouble reading and writing".
    http://www.oaklandlibrary.org/servic...art/about.html

    A campaign to make English the official language of the U.S. and boy do
    they need it.
    http://www.us-english.org/inc/

    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the

    world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or

    shut the **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing

    yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed tohave weapons talk.politics.guns

    Philip wrote:
    > talk.politics.guns
    >
    > I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed
    > to have weapons
    >
    > Especially some kind of localised biological weapon with the
    > instructions written in English that way it will allow
    > everybody to sit back and enjoy illiterate ****ers
    > accidentally killing each other.
    >

    > "An estimated 50% of all Americans cannot fill out a job application.
    > Nearly 75% of America's unemployed have trouble reading and writing".
    > http://www.oaklandlibrary.org/servic...art/about.html
    >
    > A campaign to make English the official language of the U.S. and boy do
    > they need it.
    > http://www.us-english.org/inc/
    >
    > __________________________________________________ ______________________________
    >

    > 1980s
    > There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    > days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    > U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.
    >

    > The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the
    >
    > world.
    > One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    > to kill you.
    >

    > Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or
    >
    > shut the **** up.
    >
    > http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    > It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing
    >
    > yanks.
    > ____________________________
    > ID signature
    > Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    > Philip Davidson,
    > 10 Ronald Avenue
    > West Ham
    > E15 3AH
    > East London
    > Mobile phone 07906821566
    > http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

    You are a very sick person.

    Grampa

  3. Re: I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed to have weapons talk.politics.guns

    Grampa wrote:
    > You are a very sick person.
    >
    > Grampa

    Love you too grandad.
    http://www.mantlepies.com/grandad.html

[...]

  4. Re: I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed tohave weapons talk.politics.guns

    On Tue, 21 Nov 2006, Philip wrote:
    > A campaign to make English the official language of the U.S. and boy do
    > they need it.
    > http://www.us-english.org/inc/

    Why? Only the troublemakers, bullies, bigots, and fascists would
    attempt to force their language on somebody else. Franco tried to
    establish Spanish as the official language of Spain, and boy was
    that ever a stupid thing for him to do. If he hadn't tried to do
    that there would not have been so many armed patriots and freedom
    fighters trying to overthrow him. Any opinion as to whatever
    language one's fellow countrymen should speak is a very big hot
    button. Don't push it.

    Sam Heywood
    -- Message handled by Pine, Version 4.62

  5. Re: I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed tohave weapons talk.politics.guns

    Philip,

    Very interesting I'm sure but exactly
    what does it have to do with Linux?

    Andy J.

  6. Re: I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed tohave weapons talk.politics.guns

    On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 12:02:47 -0500, Samuel W. Heywood wrote:

    > On Tue, 21 Nov 2006, Philip wrote:
    >> A campaign to make English the official language of the U.S. and boy do
    >> they need it.
    >> http://www.us-english.org/inc/

    > Why? Only the troublemakers, bullies, bigots, and fascists would
    > attempt to force their language on somebody else. Franco tried to
    > establish Spanish as the official language of Spain, and boy was
    > that ever a stupid thing for him to do. If he hadn't tried to do
    > that there would not have been so many armed patriots and freedom
    > fighters trying to overthrow him. Any opinion as to whatever
    > language one's fellow countrymen should speak is a very big hot
    > button. Don't push it.
    >
    > Sam Heywood
    > -- Message handled by Pine, Version 4.62

    It sure would be great if everyone spoke the same language. I guess we'll
    have to wait for the universal translator.

  7. Re: I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed to have weapons talk.politics.guns

    On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:21:56 -0800, Philip wrote:

    > shut the **** up.

    Please do so on this subject in this news group.

  8. Re: I think all "Americans" regardless of age should be allowed to have weapons talk.politics.guns

    flash wrote:

    > On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:21:56 -0800, Philip wrote:
    >

    > > shut the **** up.

    > Please do so on this subject in this news group.

    Blue but illiterate pink in reality.
    Shouldn't you be learning ABCs
    alias Blue, alias flash, alias pink, from New Zealand.
    And sometimes you pretend to be a woman on the Internet.

    You sorrowful sad idiot tut tut tut.
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

[...]

+ Reply to Thread