=?utf-8?q?Re:_Windows_XP_would_have_been_=C2=A3100,000_c heaper_than_deploying_a_Linux_desktop._Criticism_m ounts_over_Birmingham's_Linux_project?= - Mandrake

This is a discussion on =?utf-8?q?Re:_Windows_XP_would_have_been_=C2=A3100,000_c heaper_than_deploying_a_Linux_desktop._Criticism_m ounts_over_Birmingham's_Linux_project?= - Mandrake ; Jim wrote: > home.home1@virgin.net unoriginal quotation and very boring: > after a while came up with this >when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago in >alt.os.linux.suse: > > Overpriced broken goods and still in business! Desktop Linux is a ...

  1. =?utf-8?q?Re:_Windows_XP_would_have_been_=C2=A3100,000_c heaper_than_deploying_a_Linux_desktop._Criticism_m ounts_over_Birmingham's_Linux_project?=

    Jim wrote:

    > home.home1@virgin.net unoriginal quotation and very boring:
    > after a while came up with this >when s/he headbutted the keyboard a moment ago in >alt.os.linux.suse:

    Overpriced broken goods and still in business!
    Desktop Linux is a joke it is not getting better it's getting worse.
    if they're going to use desktop Linux they might as well use Dr DOS
    Haha.

    SKYPE me for details & sales enquiries:
    jim_moore_dotware

    or SMS:
    0793 974 6882 (UK) (SMS Rates Apply)
    or EMAIL:
    james@the-computer-shop.co.uk
    Page content ©2004-2006 DotWare
    Design ©2006 DotWare
    All other trademarks etc recognised ™&© their respective owners.

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

  2. =?iso-8859-1?q?Re:_Windows_XP_would_have_been_=A3100,000_chea per_than_deploying_a_Linux_desktop._Criticism_moun ts_over_Birmingham's_Linux_project?=

    Jim wrote:

    > If you must attempt to troll the group or get me signed up for multiple spam
    > attacks at least try something original.
    >
    > a.o.l.s and a.o.l.m removed from groups list. Followups set to alt.troll
    >
    > --
    > -*- Linux Desktops & Clustering Solutions -*- http://dotware.co.uk
    > -*- Registered Linux user #426308 -*- http://counter.li.org
    > -*- Vista: When you want hot food but the kitchen is too far.
    > -*- Disclaimer:
    > By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:
    > 1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
    > 2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
    > such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself
    > to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.
    > 3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
    > 4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
    > be included on your message.

    Very snidey making it look like you are answering me and
    posting it on soc.culture.thai. are you looking for
    Lady boys?

    I remember when you set up a BBS looking for youngsters
    and you got found out and reported wasn't the person
    who reported you called "Ian".

    You sad ****er. What is it about Linux that attracts
    people like you. Linux seems to have a high amount of
    deviates.. And I wonder why?

    U.S must have been a Linux worshipper:
    Just when you thought bestiality couldn't get any
    ickier, it does - thanks to a man who is charged
    with having sex with a dead dog, in full view of
    a day care centre.

    Ronald Kuch, a 44-year-old from Michigan, is charged
    with 'crimes against nature' after allegedly being seen
    engaging in sexual acts with the dog corpse, which had
    been dead for four or five days.

    Police had already been called by day centre staff
    to remove the dead dog, which had been hit by a car several
    days before. But before police could arrive, Kuch allegedly
    turned up, and began getting his freak on with the canine
    cadaver. As luck would have it, that's when the police
    turned up.

    Police say the sexual acts were witnessed not only by one
    of their officers, but by staff at the day care centre in
    Saginaw, Michigan.

    When police tried to arrest him, he reportedly shoved an officer
    aside and ran away. He was eventually tracked down and discovered
    hiding in the attic of a nearby house - which, police say, belonged
    to his girlfriend.

    Just to make this perfectly lovely story even more charming, police
    say that they have determined the dead dog had also belonged to his
    girlfriend. No word on whether he'd been grooming the dog before the
    incident, though.

    If Kuch is convicted, he could face up to 15 years in prison,
    reports the Associated Press.

[...]

+ Reply to Thread