Vodafone 3G (UMTS) Howto on Mandriva ? - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Vodafone 3G (UMTS) Howto on Mandriva ? - Mandrake ; can't find some good tutorial for installing Vodafone 3G (UMTS) card on my laptop with Mandriva 2005. Google find some howto with nozomi driver but insmod nozomi.ko was gave me: insmod: error inserting 'nozomi.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module...

  1. Vodafone 3G (UMTS) Howto on Mandriva ?

    can't find some good tutorial for installing Vodafone 3G (UMTS) card on my
    laptop with Mandriva 2005. Google find some howto with nozomi driver but
    insmod nozomi.ko
    was gave me:
    insmod: error inserting 'nozomi.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module

  2. Re: Vodafone 3G (UMTS) Howto on Mandriva ?

    FreeStyler wrote:
    > can't find some good tutorial for installing Vodafone 3G (UMTS) card on my
    > laptop with Mandriva 2005. Google find some howto with nozomi driver but
    > insmod nozomi.ko
    > was gave me:
    > insmod: error inserting 'nozomi.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module

    Some links I collected with useful info (I intend to install a Vodafone
    card):

    linux and vodafone
    http://www.kuix.de/umts/vodafone/
    http://www.xs4all.nl/helpdesk/mobiel...inux/index.php