Mandriva CD picture - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Mandriva CD picture - Mandrake ; I'm looking for a mandriva 2007 picture which I would be able to print on the back of a burned disc so that it looks more cool. Any sources? I would be using lightscribe burner to do that! TIA!...

  1. Mandriva CD picture

    I'm looking for a mandriva 2007 picture which I would be able to print
    on the back of a burned disc so that it looks more cool. Any sources?
    I would be using lightscribe burner to do that!

    TIA!

  2. Re: Mandriva CD picture

    Tomislav wrote:

    > I'm looking for a mandriva 2007 picture which I would be able to print
    > on the back of a burned disc so that it looks more cool. Any sources?
    > I would be using lightscribe burner to do that!

    There is one on the Linux Magazine website at
    http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/72 near the bottom of the page (in PDF
    format)

    HTH

    Rob.

  3. Re: Mandriva CD picture

    Tomislav writes:

    >I'm looking for a mandriva 2007 picture which I would be able to print
    >on the back of a burned disc so that it looks more cool. Any sources?

    A picture of what?

    >I would be using lightscribe burner to do that!

    >TIA!

  4. Re: Mandriva CD picture

    Unruh wrote:
    > Tomislav writes:
    >

    >>I'm looking for a mandriva 2007 picture which I would be able to print
    >>on the back of a burned disc so that it looks more cool. Any sources?

    > A picture of what?

    A picture of mandriva's cd or some other convenient picture that would
    be apropriate for puting on the back of a burned disc.

    >>I would be using lightscribe burner to do that!

    >>TIA!

+ Reply to Thread