"Care in the community" mentally defective mentally unstable - Mandrake

This is a discussion on "Care in the community" mentally defective mentally unstable - Mandrake ; Child ****er alert. Alias "Whiskers" 50 odd year old very scruffy smells of **** likes little boys offers to come round and fix peoples computers be warned be careful. P.S. it comes from London drives a little white hatchback suffers ...

  1. "Care in the community" mentally defective mentally unstable

    Child ****er alert. Alias "Whiskers" 50 odd year old very
    scruffy smells of **** likes little boys offers to come round
    and fix peoples computers be warned be careful. P.S. it comes
    from London drives a little white hatchback suffers from
    mental illness and it started two newsgroups
    uk.people.support.depression and childlove
    Whiskers

    "Care in the community"

    Is it time for our medication?
    They're coming to take me away, Ha-ha
    They're coming to take me away, Ho-ho
    Hee-hee-haa-haa To the funny farm
    Where life is beautiful all the time
    And I'll be happy to see those
    Nice young men in their clean white coats and
    They're coming to take me away, ha-ha!
    To the happy home With trees and flowers and chirping birds
    And basket-weavers who sit and smile And twiddle their thumbs
    and toes And they're coming to take me away, ha-hahaha...

    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: "Care in the community" mentally defective mentally unstable

    Philip wrote:
    > Child ****er alert. Alias "Whiskers" 50 odd year old very
    > scruffy smells of **** likes little boys offers to come round
    > and fix peoples computers be warned be careful. P.S. it comes
    > from London drives a little white hatchback suffers from
    > mental illness and it started two newsgroups
    > uk.people.support.depression and childlove
    > Whiskers
    >
    > "Care in the community"
    >

    > Is it time for our medication?
    > They're coming to take me away, Ha-ha
    > They're coming to take me away, Ho-ho
    > Hee-hee-haa-haa To the funny farm
    > Where life is beautiful all the time
    > And I'll be happy to see those
    > Nice young men in their clean white coats and
    > They're coming to take me away, ha-ha!
    > To the happy home With trees and flowers and chirping birds
    > And basket-weavers who sit and smile And twiddle their thumbs
    > and toes And they're coming to take me away, ha-hahaha...
    >

    > __________________________________________________ ______________________________
    >

    > 1980s
    > There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    > days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    > U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.
    >

    > The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    > One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    > to kill you.
    >

    > Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    > **** up.
    >
    > http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    > It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    > ____________________________
    > ID signature
    > Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    > Philip Davidson,
    > 10 Ronald Avenue
    > West Ham
    > E15 3AH
    > East London
    > Mobile phone 07906821566
    > http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

    I just love the way people think they are immune, or have challenged
    everything because they survived splitting up with a girlfriend...

  3. Re: "Care in the community" mentally defective mentally unstable

    "Philip" wrote in message
    news:1163666143.834709.169030@i42g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Child ****er alert. Alias "Whiskers" 50 odd year old very
    > scruffy smells of **** likes little boys offers to come round
    > and fix peoples computers be warned be careful. P.S. it comes
    > from London drives a little white hatchback suffers from
    > mental illness and it started two newsgroups
    > uk.people.support.depression and childlove
    > Whiskers
    >
    > "Care in the community"
    >

    > Is it time for our medication?
    > They're coming to take me away, Ha-ha
    > They're coming to take me away, Ho-ho
    > Hee-hee-haa-haa To the funny farm
    > Where life is beautiful all the time
    > And I'll be happy to see those
    > Nice young men in their clean white coats and
    > They're coming to take me away, ha-ha!
    > To the happy home With trees and flowers and chirping birds
    > And basket-weavers who sit and smile And twiddle their thumbs
    > and toes And they're coming to take me away, ha-hahaha...
    >

    > __________________________________________________ ______________________________
    >

    > 1980s
    > There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    > days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    > U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.
    >

    > The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    > One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    > to kill you.
    >

    > Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    > **** up.
    >
    > http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    > It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    > ____________________________
    > ID signature
    > Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    > Philip Davidson,
    > 10 Ronald Avenue
    > West Ham
    > E15 3AH
    > East London
    > Mobile phone 07906821566
    > http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

    Stop being a fud.

  4. Re: "Care in the community" mentally defective mentally unstable

    I'm a peace loving canadian. way to go on the site.)
    I enjoyed a snip of the video. saw 911 the doc.
    already know they're ignorant
    way2go
    NUTz

+ Reply to Thread