Audacity: track menu does not open - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Audacity: track menu does not open - Mandrake ; Running audacity-1.2.3-4mdk (stock) on mdv2006, the track menu does not open. Clicking the track title (which, according to the docs, should open the track menu) does nothing. Running audacity from a terminal generates no error messages of note. Googling for ...

  1. Audacity: track menu does not open

    Running audacity-1.2.3-4mdk (stock) on mdv2006, the track menu does not
    open. Clicking the track title (which, according to the docs, should open
    the track menu) does nothing. Running audacity from a terminal generates
    no error messages of note. Googling for 'audacity +"track menu"' returns
    nothing relevant. Has anyone run into this problem, or have any ideas as
    to what I might try to overcome this?

    --
    Warren Post
    Santa Rosa de Copán, Honduras

  2. Re: Audacity: track menu does not open

    El Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:48:58 -0600, Warren Post escribió:

    > Running audacity-1.2.3-4mdk (stock) on mdv2006, the track menu does not
    > open.

    I feel like a dummy answering my own question, but just so no one wastes
    his time helping me, the trick is to double click, not single click,
    the track title (something the docs fail to mention). That opens the track
    menu.

    --
    Warren Post
    Santa Rosa de Copán, Honduras