Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped. - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped. - Mandrake ; http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...35b9e299a5ec2a Naughty little cunts copying my original posting naughty little bastards. 24hoursupport.helpdesk http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php 1980s There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect. U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always. The U.S.A has ...

  1. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...35b9e299a5ec2a

    Naughty little cunts copying my original posting naughty little
    bastards.
    24hoursupport.helpdesk

    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut
    the **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    > You are trying too hard you are using words you do not feel
    > comfortable with your spelling is good but you need to be you..
    > Just relax and be yourself.
    >

    > And the other one who is writing about me writing ( abuse )
    > get your ****ing child off of your **** you smelly ****ing cheesy ****
    > cunt.
    >
    > Who's the Governor!
    > __________________________________________________ _______________________
    >
    > 1980s
    > There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    > days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    > U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.
    >

    > The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    > One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    > to kill you.
    >

    > Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut the
    > **** up.
    >
    > http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    > It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    > ____________________________
    > ID signature
    > Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    > Philip Davidson,
    > 10 Ronald Avenue
    > West Ham
    > E15 3AH