A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped. - Mandrake

This is a discussion on A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped. - Mandrake ; On Wednesday 15 November 2006 00:32, Whiskers stood up and addressed the masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...: > On 2006-11-14, Aragorn wrote: > >> Welcome to my /killfile,/ troll... >> >> * * > > I don't think that sort ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    On Wednesday 15 November 2006 00:32, Whiskers stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > On 2006-11-14, Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >> Welcome to my /killfile,/ troll...
    >>
    >> **

    > I don't think that sort of talk will have any meaning for a googler (

    It's amazing, isn't it? I don't know where these people keep coming from.
    There must be a lamer production plant in the vicinity somewhere, or maybe
    all that acid from the 1960's has had its repercussions on some people's
    reproductive organs and they are now spawning brainless Microsoft Mutants.

    I seriously hope that this cretin won't generate any offspring. Just when I
    thought the human race couldn't get any worse...

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  2. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    Aragorn wrote:
    >It's amazing, isn't it? I don't know where these people keep coming from.

    You don't? so it's not you posting that.

    You make my point you are a backward cunt and you make my point. Do you
    do anything else other than post to yourself criticising yourself
    whoops I forgot you are not posting on here are you.
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.php

    1980s
    There's been a bomb in Oxford Street! And in the
    days before Al'Qaeda, there's only one prime suspect.
    U.S.A sponsoring terrorists as always.

    The U.S.A has sponsored every terrorist organisation in the world.
    One way or another throughout history the U.S.A as attempted
    to kill you.

    Who's the Governor! You wankers. Keyboard warriors. Put up or shut
    the **** up.

    http://media.putfile.com/On-The-Streets-Of-America-3
    It shows you just how backward yanks are pathetic ****ing yanks.
    ____________________________
    ID signature
    Freedom, if you don't use it you lose it.
    Philip Davidson,
    10 Ronald Avenue
    West Ham
    E15 3AH
    East London
    Mobile phone 07906821566
    http://philipdavidson.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    ["Followup-To:" header set to alt.os.linux.mandrake.]

    On 2006-11-15, Aragorn wrote:
    > On Wednesday 15 November 2006 00:32, Whiskers stood up and addressed the
    > masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:
    >
    >> On 2006-11-14, Aragorn wrote:
    >>
    >>> Welcome to my /killfile,/ troll...
    >>>
    >>> **

    >> I don't think that sort of talk will have any meaning for a googler (

    > It's amazing, isn't it? I don't know where these people keep coming from.
    > There must be a lamer production plant in the vicinity somewhere, or maybe
    > all that acid from the 1960's has had its repercussions on some people's
    > reproductive organs and they are now spawning brainless Microsoft Mutants.
    >
    > I seriously hope that this cretin won't generate any offspring. Just when I
    > thought the human race couldn't get any worse...

    I'm sure that 'natural selection' will have its way eventually.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

  4. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    On Wednesday 15 November 2006 14:52, Whiskers stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > On 2006-11-15, Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >> It's amazing, isn't it? I don't know where these people keep coming
    >> from. There must be a lamer production plant in the vicinity somewhere,
    >> or maybe all that acid from the 1960's has had its repercussions on some
    >> people's reproductive organs and they are now spawning brainless
    >> Microsoft Mutants.
    >>
    >> I seriously hope that this cretin won't generate any offspring. Just
    >> when I thought the human race couldn't get any worse...

    > I'm sure that 'natural selection' will have its way eventually.

    Well, looking at the world, this is what scares me the most...

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  5. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    On 2006-11-15, Aragorn wrote:
    > On Wednesday 15 November 2006 14:52, Whiskers stood up and addressed the
    > masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:
    >
    >> On 2006-11-15, Aragorn wrote:
    >>
    >>> It's amazing, isn't it? I don't know where these people keep coming
    >>> from. There must be a lamer production plant in the vicinity somewhere,
    >>> or maybe all that acid from the 1960's has had its repercussions on some
    >>> people's reproductive organs and they are now spawning brainless
    >>> Microsoft Mutants.
    >>>
    >>> I seriously hope that this cretin won't generate any offspring. Just
    >>> when I thought the human race couldn't get any worse...

    >> I'm sure that 'natural selection' will have its way eventually.

    > Well, looking at the world, this is what scares me the most...

    It's going to be a bumpy ride.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

  6. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    home.home1@virgin.net wrote:

    > The endless bull**** about Windows, is just publicising the fact that
    > they cannot even use a Windows, system.

    Before I *plonk* you I'll just point out one thing - *nobody* can "use" a
    Windows system. It simply doesn't work. Windows is so fundamentally
    broken that it's irreparable. That's partly why all the developers have
    left Microsoft over the last couple of years. That's why all the "new"
    features promised for "Vista" can't actually be included, and it's now just
    a re-skin of XP.

    C.

    Windows - a poor proprietary client for a UNIX world.

  7. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    Chris Hunter wrote:

    > home.home1@virgin.net wrote:
    >
    > > The endless bull**** about Windows, is just publicising the fact that
    > > they cannot even use a Windows, system.

    > Before I *plonk* you I'll just point out one thing - *nobody* can "use" a
    > Windows system. It simply doesn't work. Windows is so fundamentally
    > broken that it's irreparable. That's partly why all the developers have
    > left Microsoft over the last couple of years. That's why all the "new"
    > features promised for "Vista" can't actually be included, and it's now just
    > a re-skin of XP.
    >
    > C.
    >
    > Windows - a poor proprietary client for a UNIX world.

    Listen you lonely ****ing cunt the Google newsreader doesn't go beyond
    the first page
    because beyond the first page becomes difficult to read because the
    Google's newsreader is ****.

    So **** off and pester somebody else with your brainless ****ing ****.

    Read this slowly **** OFF YOU CUNT.

[...]

  8. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:47:43 -0800, home.home1 wrote:

    > Listen you lonely ****ing cunt the Google newsreader doesn't go beyond
    > the first page
    > because beyond the first page becomes difficult to read because the
    > Google's newsreader is ****.
    >

    > So **** off and pester somebody else with your brainless ****ing ****.
    >
    > Read this slowly **** OFF YOU CUNT.

    Abuse report submitted.

    --
    "Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

  9. Re: A publicly funded Linux project which cost UK taxpayers half-a-million pounds has flopped.

    Chris Hunter writes:

    > home.home1@virgin.net wrote:
    >
    >> The endless bull**** about Windows, is just publicising the fact that
    >> they cannot even use a Windows, system.

    > Before I *plonk* you I'll just point out one thing - *nobody* can "use" a
    > Windows system. It simply doesn't work. Windows is so fundamentally
    > broken that it's irreparable. That's partly why all the developers have
    > left Microsoft over the last couple of years. That's why all the "new"
    > features promised for "Vista" can't actually be included, and it's now just
    > a re-skin of XP.

    LOL : good pastiche of a complete and utter loony. 100%.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2