Test Message - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Test Message - Mandrake ; On Wednesday 29 November 2006 07:30, left_coast stood up and addressed the masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...: > Aragorn wrote: > >>> The fact remains, your were WRONG. >> >> Of course I was. > > Nuff, said. > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
Results 581 to 582 of 582

  1. Re: Test Message

    On Wednesday 29 November 2006 07:30, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >>> The fact remains, your were WRONG.

    >> Of course I was.

    > Nuff, said.
    >

    > I guess you can't just admit your error without resorting to condescending
    > sarcasm aimed at attacking those that corrected your factual errors.

    Describing yourself again, are you?

    > I certainly am not surprised, having been the victim of so much of this
    > behavior from you in the past.

    You??? A victim??? You??? Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

    You *really* are earning all the awards in the Joke of the Year contest now,
    dude! You've got first place, second place, third place... Hell, I don't
    even know which one's your best, they all crack me up....

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  2. Re: Test Message

    Aragorn wrote:

    >> I guess you can't just admit your error without resorting to
    >> condescending sarcasm aimed at attacking those that corrected your
    >> factual errors.

    > Describing yourself again, are you?
    >
    >> I certainly am not surprised, having been the victim of so much of this
    >> behavior from you in the past.

    > You??? *A victim??? *You??? *Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    >
    > You really are earning all the awards in the Joke of the Year contest now,
    > dude! *You've got first place, second place, third place... *Hell, I don't
    > even know which one's your best, they all crack me up....

    You have lost the debate now you just attack with childish insults, just
    what I expected of you. Simple fact, Your claims about European slavery
    were TOTALLY false and showed that you will make whatever false claims you
    can think of to try to win a debate REGARDLESS of the facts. Now you are
    showing that you can not lose a debate gracefully, rather you choose to
    insult, typical.

    How long are you going to go on with your childish insults? Does it make you
    feel like a big man?