Re: <none> - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: <none> - Mandrake ; Dan C a écrit : > On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:49:11 -0500, Bit Twister wrote: > > >> I know that you are DECEIVING these people. > > > That is a lie. You have no such knowledge. > ...

  1. Re: <none>

    Dan C a écrit :

    > On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:49:11 -0500, Bit Twister wrote:
    >
    > >> I know that you are DECEIVING these people.

    > > That is a lie. You have no such knowledge.

    > Oh, ghod. Not again. Already? I figured the moron formerly known as
    > Matt_the_Mouth would be quiet again for a month or so before his next
    > explosion. He just finished a marathon flamefest (telling lies) with
    > Aragorn, and now it seems he's found another "cause".
    >

    > Guess I was mistaken about how long it would take him to catch his breath.
    > For any innocent bystanders who may be watching this idiot, please
    > disregard anything he says, and just ignore/killfile his dumb ass. He's a
    > certified net-lunatic, rapidly approaching the status of Alan Connor, for
    > those who may know that name. Absolutely friggin bonkers.
    >
    > After a while, it's not even funny to read his blatherings any more.
    >
    > --
    > "Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

    You are getting very crazy in this poor news group around this lost
    OS..
    Look at your self how angry you get. Look in other groups how people
    are more friendly. Maybe you should swap OS (and life).

    Lh

  2. Re: <none>

    On 2006-10-24, laurent.herve23@libertysurf.fr wrote:
    >> After a while, it's not even funny to read his blatherings any more.

    > You are getting very crazy in this poor news group around this lost
    > OS..
    > Look at your self how angry you get. Look in other groups how people
    > are more friendly. Maybe you should swap OS (and life).

    Run along, you clueless n00b. You don't know any more than M_t_M.

    --
    "Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

+ Reply to Thread