What web cam works with mandriva 2007? - Mandrake

This is a discussion on What web cam works with mandriva 2007? - Mandrake ; Hi all, I want to buy a web cam for my linux box using Mandriva 2007.Is anyone using a logitech web cam and what model or any other type. Thanks Kindly Grampa...

  1. What web cam works with mandriva 2007?

    Hi all,
    I want to buy a web cam for my linux box using Mandriva 2007.Is
    anyone using a logitech web cam and what model or any other type.

    Thanks Kindly
    Grampa

  2. Re: What web cam works with mandriva 2007?

    On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:10:28 +0000, Grampa wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > I want to buy a web cam for my linux box using Mandriva 2007.Is
    > anyone using a logitech web cam and what model or any other type.
    >
    > Thanks Kindly
    > Grampa

    I have a Creative Live! webcam model VF0050. With Elive, I installed the
    software to handle it, and it worked with no fuss.

  3. Re: What web cam works with mandriva 2007?

    ray wrote:
    > On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 22:10:28 +0000, Grampa wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >> I want to buy a web cam for my linux box using Mandriva 2007.Is
    >> anyone using a logitech web cam and what model or any other type.
    >>
    >> Thanks Kindly
    >> Grampa

    > I have a Creative Live! webcam model VF0050. With Elive, I installed the
    > software to handle it, and it worked with no fuss.

    Thanks for the info well appreciated.

    Grampa

  4. Re: What web cam works with mandriva 2007?

    Grampa ha scritto:

    > Hi all,
    > I want to buy a web cam for my linux box using Mandriva 2007.Is
    > anyone using a logitech web cam and what model or any other type.
    >
    > Thanks Kindly
    > Grampa

    I posted the following topic on the Mandriva group...
    in the file READ_AND_INSTALL there is a list f all the web cam
    supported by the driver mentioned in the post itself.

    i hope it can help.
    santo

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...49403708?hl=it

  5. Re: What web cam works with mandriva 2007?

    Santo wrote:
    > Grampa ha scritto:
    >
    >> Hi all,
    >> I want to buy a web cam for my linux box using Mandriva 2007.Is
    >> anyone using a logitech web cam and what model or any other type.
    >>
    >> Thanks Kindly
    >> Grampa

    > I posted the following topic on the Mandriva group...
    > in the file READ_AND_INSTALL there is a list f all the web cam
    > supported by the driver mentioned in the post itself.
    >
    > i hope it can help.
    > santo
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...49403708?hl=it

    Thanks for the info.