Hi, I have created a 2007 custom install DVD with my own favourite
packages, I use it to install Linux for friends. (They want Linux
because of bad experiences with viruses in Windows). It installs
allright, but I can't get the graphical startup screen with the menu at
DVD-boot time, instead I get the console-text screen. I have copied:

VERSION
install/
isolinux/
media/
misc/

....and it boots off cdrom.img. Do I miss some files/dirs or do I have to
use another boot image? And does anyone know the required packages to
complete the install without messages about missing mandatory packages?

TIA, Max