Mandriva 2007 and VPN - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Mandriva 2007 and VPN - Mandrake ; Hi everybody, can anyone explain me how to set up a VPN connection (IPSec tunnel, security method 3DES with SHA1 ) in Mandriva 2007, step by step because im not advanced with linux. I use "XP Smart VPN Client" in ...

  1. Mandriva 2007 and VPN

    Hi everybody,

    can anyone explain me how to set up a VPN connection (IPSec tunnel,
    security method 3DES with SHA1 ) in Mandriva 2007, step by step because
    im not advanced with linux.
    I use "XP Smart VPN Client" in Windows to connect to the network.

    Thanks in advance
    mardan

  2. Re: Mandriva 2007 and VPN

    > I use "XP Smart VPN Client" in Windows to connect to the network.

    It should be:

    I use "Smart VPN Client" in Windows XP to connect to the network.

  3. Re: Mandriva 2007 and VPN

    mardan wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > can anyone explain me how to set up a VPN connection (IPSec tunnel,
    > security method 3DES with SHA1 ) in Mandriva 2007, step by step because
    > im not advanced with linux.
    > I use "XP Smart VPN Client" in Windows to connect to the network.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > mardan

    unanswered question

  4. Re: Mandriva 2007 and VPN

    On Monday 16 October 2006 19:15, humble.life stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > mardan wrote:
    >> Hi everybody,
    >>
    >> can anyone explain me how to set up a VPN connection (IPSec tunnel,
    >> security method 3DES with SHA1 ) in Mandriva 2007, step by step because
    >> im not advanced with linux.
    >> I use "XP Smart VPN Client" in Windows to connect to the network.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >> mardan
    >>

    > unanswered question

    For someone who chose /humble.life/ as a pseudonym, you sure are an arrogant
    piece of work. So either answer the OP's question or shut up.

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)