Re: <none> - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: <none> - Mandrake ; @f609.n257.z2.fidonet.org wrote: > It really is simple folks, IF bit just stopped being dishonest about test posts and just explained what the REAL objection to them is, I would have no reason to be critical of him and NONE of ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Re: <none>

  1. Re: <none>

    @f609.n257.z2.fidonet.org wrote:

    >


    It really is simple folks, IF bit just stopped being dishonest about test
    posts and just explained what the REAL objection to them is, I would have
    no reason to be critical of him and NONE of this would happen. Guess the
    likes of Bit, Aragorn, Sinner and the rest are just too busy and eager to
    attack to take even the SECOND to figure this simple concept out.

    But now I am convinced, I am confronting a culture of lies each liar
    supporting the other.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  2. Re: <none>

    On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:19:46 -0700, left_coast wrote:
    > @f609.n257.z2.fidonet.org wrote:
    >
    > It really is simple folks, IF bit just stopped being dishonest about test
    > posts


    Yet Another Fabricated Lie (YAFL) and Yet Another Libelous Accusation (EALA)

    I was using humor to take the sting out of pointing out something to
    the user. It makes a nice/friendly segeu into providing the user with
    some information. Since there was no intent to deceive there can be no
    dishonest invloved.

    > and just explained what the REAL objection to them is,


    YAFL. I have no REAL objection, I am just being friendly and giving out
    information I feel the poster might could use.

    > I would have no reason


    I see, I have no freedom speach to speak my mind in my own way UNLESS you
    approve of it.

    > to be critical of him


    Critical and DEMANDING how I decide to provide information or
    stalking me on Usenet with your lies are far from being the same thing.

    > and NONE of this would happen.


    I would say your track record as a stupid liar would beg otherwise.

    Let's take a snippet and a brief look at another of your violent
    personal attacks

    No question THERE, but what about "DNS"? Where does the letters
    "DNS" fit in and how does the claim "Since DNS is Domain Name
    Server" EXPLAIN this confusion? How does the explanation of an
    abbreviation explain mistaking one phrase for a different phrase?

    See, there you are demanding I EXPLAIN making a mistake and my
    explaination does not meet your CRITICAL approval.

    You take any opportunity to make a viscous attack to discredit
    me if not downright attepmts at trying to domaniate me.

    > But now I am convinced, I am confronting a culture of lies each liar
    > supporting the other.


    YAFL
    What you found are people who show you up for the liar and bullie that
    you are on Usenet.


  3. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > It really is simple folks, IF bit just stopped being dishonest about test
    >> posts

    >
    > Yet Another Fabricated Lie (YAFL) and Yet Another Libelous Accusation
    > (EALA)
    >


    And how would YOU know? ever TRIED not being DISHONEST about the test posts?
    NO? Then you don't know anything about how I would react. Going to try to
    claim you are HONEST? The PROVE it was a failure (and no, violating
    netiquette is NOT a failure). Going to try to claim it was humor? Then
    prove that humor can not be used to lie.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  4. Re: <none>

    On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 13:52:08 -0700, left_coast wrote:
    > Bit Twister wrote:
    >
    >> It really is simple folks, IF bit just stopped being dishonest about test
    >>> posts

    >>
    >> Yet Another Fabricated Lie (YAFL) and Yet Another Libelous Accusation
    >> (YALA)
    >>

    >
    > And how would YOU know?


    Yet Another Topic Redirect YATR to get out from under your
    your deliberate libelous accusative lying test post response.

    > ever TRIED not being DISHONEST about the test posts?


    Yet Another Fabricated Lie YAFL
    Since I was not trying to deceive anyone in the first place, I was not
    being DISHONEST as your lie is attempting to imply.

    > NO? Then you don't know anything about how I would react.


    Yet Another Topic Redirect YATR
    Yes, I have to agree that I don't know anything about how you would react.
    I have all the expirence of you stalking me for over a year now,
    creating lies about me, demanding how I should post, demanding I
    explain why I made a mistake,...... and on and on, over and over .....
    There is absolutly no way to know what you will do next.

    > Going to try to claim you are HONEST?


    Yet Another Fabricated Lie YAFL
    I was not dishonest. That statement is just another of your methods
    used to create more your deliberate libelous accusations.

    > Going to try to claim it was humor?
    > Then prove that humor can not be used to lie.


    Yet Another Stupid Topic Redirect Attempt. YASTRA.
    Your lame request has nothing to do with your deliberate libelous
    accusative lying response to my test response.

  5. Re: <none>

    On Sunday 15 October 2006 22:52, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Bit Twister wrote:
    >
    >> Yet Another Fabricated Lie (YAFL) and Yet Another Libelous Accusation
    >> (EALA)

    >
    > And how would YOU know? ever TRIED not being DISHONEST about the test
    > posts?


    *We* don't have to try not being dishonest, because dishonesty is not *our*
    vantage. That would be yours and yours alone, and *you* may actually *try*
    nob being dishonest, but I have a strong feeling that you won't succeed,
    given how your entire reality is made up of fabrications of your delusional
    mind that only you believe in.

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  6. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    >> And how would YOU know?

    >
    > Yet Another Topic Redirect YATR to get out from under your
    > your deliberate libelous accusative lying test post response.


    Typical bit, ask a LEGITIMATE question and get accused of redirection. Why?
    TO AVOID ANSWERING THE QUESTION.



    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  7. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    >> Yet Another Topic Redirect YATR to get out from under your
    >>> your deliberate libelous accusative lying test post response.

    >>

    >
    > Screaming already today, wow.
    >


    Wow, you accuse YOURSELF of screaming. As I thought, you are out of touch
    with reality.



    The simple FACT is, I respected what you said UNTIL you started attacking my
    solutions without knowing what you were talking about. I would not expect
    YOU to EVER think that you do such things, but you do.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  8. Re: <none>

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:54:18 -0700, left_coast wrote:

    > The simple FACT is, I respected what you said


    Attempt At Playing The Victim AATPV

    > UNTIL you started attacking my solutions


    Yet Another Fabricated Lie YAFL
    There is no respect UNTIL, you have stalked me for more than half a
    year before that solution conversation.

    > without knowing what you were talking about.


    Yet Another Fabricated Lie YAFL

    > I would not expect YOU to EVER think that you do such things, but you do.


    Yet Another Topic Redirect Attempt YATRA
    Yet Another Personal Attack YAPL

  9. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    >> The simple FACT is, I respected what you said

    >
    > Attempt At Playing The Victim *AATPV


    It is the TRUTH. As I suspected, you would never deal with the TRUTH.

    >
    >> UNTIL you started attacking my solutions

    >
    > Yet Another Fabricated Lie *YAFL
    > There is no respect UNTIL, you have stalked me for more than half a
    > year before that solution conversation.


    It is the TRUTH. As I suspected, you would never deal with the TRUTH.


    >
    >> without knowing what you were talking about.

    >
    > Yet Another Fabricated Lie *YAFL



    It is the TRUTH. As I suspected, you would never deal with the TRUTH.
    >
    >> I would not expect YOU to EVER think that you do such things, but you do.

    >
    > Yet Another Topic Redirect Attempt YATRA
    > Yet Another Personal Attack YAPL



    It is the TRUTH. As I suspected, you would never deal with the TRUTH.

    The LATEST example of YOUR attacking MY solutions is your claim that my
    configuration of email was a KLUDGE when you did not even know what the
    problem is.

    The fact that YOU deny your bad behavior is MEANINGLESS.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  10. Re: <none>

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:09:48 -0700, left_coast wrote:
    >
    > It is the TRUTH. As I suspected, you would never deal with the TRUTH.


    Yet Another Stupid Topic Redirect Attempt. YASTRA
    Plenty of your responses with *how could you think that*,
    *why would anyone think*,...

    >
    > It is the TRUTH. As I suspected, you would never deal with the TRUTH.


    YASTRA

    > It is the TRUTH. As I suspected, you would never deal with the TRUTH.


    YASTRA and Yet Another Personal Attack YAPL

    > The LATEST example of YOUR attacking MY solutions is your claim that my
    > configuration of email was a KLUDGE when you did not even know what the
    > problem is.


    Yet Another Stupid Topic Redirect Attempt. YASTRA

    > The fact that YOU deny your bad behavior is MEANINGLESS.


    YASTRA and YAPL and Yet Another Fabricated Lie




  11. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > you have stalked me for more than half a
    > year before that solution conversation.
    >


    Staked? Is that what you call people that point out your errors? Wow. The
    fact is, I did not start correcting you until you tried to correct me when
    I was not in error. "that solution conversation" was WELL after you tried
    to tell me that putting a script in a file then running that file name from
    the command line was the same as running the script from the command line.
    Before that, I just did not pay all that much attention to you.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  12. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:09:48 -0700, left_coast wrote:
    >>
    >> It is the TRUTH. As I suspected, you would never deal with the TRUTH.

    >
    > Yet Another Stupid Topic Redirect Attempt.


    Another baseless claim aimed at dismissing the truth.

    > YASTRA


    Another baseless claim aimed at dismissing the truth.

    > Plenty of your responses with *how could you think that*,
    > *why would anyone think*,...


    So? I could ask: How COULD you think my Email solution was a kludge when the
    devleopers at kmail, postfix, firefox, procmail and mandriva all disagree
    with you? Or How COULD you think my Email solution was a kludge when, in
    many cases, it is the BEST and most secure solution? If you can't give
    reasonable answers, then you attacked my solution, at best, out of
    ignorance, or, at worst you attacked with a lie.

    The fact that I ask "how could you think" does not make me wrong. The fact
    that you can't ANSWER such questions with REASONABLE answers tells me that
    you DO NOT have a RATIONAL reason for making the claims you make.

    >
    >>
    >> It is the TRUTH. As I suspected, you would never deal with the TRUTH.

    >
    > YASTRA

    Another baseless claim aimed at dismissing the truth.


    >
    >> It is the TRUTH. As I suspected, you would never deal with the TRUTH.

    >
    > YASTRA and Yet Another Personal Attack YAPL


    Another baseless claim aimed at dismissing the truth.
    >
    >> The LATEST example of YOUR attacking MY solutions is your claim that my
    >> configuration of email was a KLUDGE when you did not even know what the
    >> problem is.

    >
    > Yet Another Stupid Topic Redirect Attempt. YASTRA
    >
    >> The fact that YOU deny your bad behavior is MEANINGLESS.

    >
    > YASTRA and YAPL and Yet Another Fabricated Lie


    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  13. Re: <none>

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:17:10 -0700, left_coast wrote:

    > Staked?




    You will have to pick a new thread to get away from this thread
    about your posting deliberate libelous accusations.

  14. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    >> Staked?

    >
    >


    You were the one that brought up stalking then you cry and whine when I
    address it!

    The message ID off where YOU tried to change the topic to stalking:


    Bwahahahahahhhaha, you are so out of touch you can not even remember what
    YOU said!

    >
    > You will have to pick a new thread to get away from this thread
    > about your posting deliberate libelous accusations.


    Nope, YOU accused ME of stalking, I simply responded to YOUR false
    accusations.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  15. Re: <none>

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:24:42 -0700, left_coast wrote:
    >
    > So? I could ask: How COULD you think my Email solution was a kludge when the
    > devleopers at kmail, postfix, firefox, procmail and mandriva all disagree
    > with you?


    HAHAHAH, now you have all those designers in some supposed argument
    with me. What a TOTAL FREAKING LIE. That is a screaming loflmao.

    I see you *think* you have an argument you can win. I'll tell you now,
    you do not. The /fact/ you had to create the
    "kmail, postfix, firefox, procmail and mandriva all disagree" LIE
    pretty much says you know your argument is going to fail.

    You will not get me to argue it in this thread.


    Well, I see you have switched into total repeat mode having failed to
    get out of your deliberate libelous accusation.

    That is normally your last argument method when you cannot get the
    discussion directed away from your screwup.

    I thank you for all the fun you have provided for me and any lurkers
    who may be left.

    This terminates our conversation.

    You may now make your usual followups claiming victory.

  16. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    >>
    >> So? I could ask: How COULD you think my Email solution was a kludge when
    >> the devleopers at kmail, postfix, firefox, procmail and mandriva all
    >> disagree with you?

    >
    > HAHAHAH, now you have all those designers in some supposed argument
    > with me. *What a TOTAL FREAKING LIE. That is a screaming loflmao.


    No, you claimed their work was a KLUDGE. YOU are the one that has a
    disagreement with THEM. You claimed that the way they designed the system
    to work was a kludge. I gave the CORRECT solution based on the design of
    those products and you claimed it was a kludge.

    >
    > I see you think you have an argument you can win.


    I won it a LONG TIME AGO, I'm just seeing how STUPID you will get.

    > I'll tell you now,
    > you do not.


    Another BT lie.

    > The fact you had to create the
    > "kmail, postfix, firefox, procmail and mandriva all disagree" LIE


    It is NOT a lie.

    > pretty much says you know your argument is going to fail.


    Nope, It just gets you saying stuff that is even DUMBER than you have
    claimed before.

    >
    > You will not get me to argue it in this thread.



    Tooo, late, YOU ALL READY HAVE. But I guess you are too stupid to notice
    that.

    >
    >
    > Well, I see you have switched into total repeat mode having failed to
    > get out of your deliberate libelous accusation.


    ME? How many times have YOU re-posted: "YASTRA"? The fact that YOU accuse me
    of YOUR behavior shows again how out of touch with reality you are.

    >
    > That is normally your last argument method when you cannot get the
    > discussion directed away from your screwup.


    If I repeat something, it is the TRUTH. The fact that YOU have a problem
    with the truth being repeated does not make it wrong.

    >
    > I thank you for all the fun you have provided for me and any lurkers
    > who may be left.


    Trust me, the fun has all been MINE. You are always fun for a laugh.

    >
    > This terminates our conversation.
    >


    Ah, the typical response when YOU lose a conversation. Rant a bunch of lies
    then claim it terminates the conversation. Fine, take your ball, go home
    and cry to your momy.

    > You may now make your usual followups claiming victory.


    Yes, I will claim a VALID victory. What I have said is the TRUTH and you
    know it.


    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

+ Reply to Thread