On Saturday 14 October 2006 03:09, Bit Twister stood up and addressed the
masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

>>> Yet another lie, That a deliberat made up statement. I did not have to
>>> mention netiquette, We both know why I made the response.

>> Then you admit YOU NEVER MENTION NETIQUETTE. You claim that *I* know, and
>> no, I do not know what you INTEND. All I know is that you make a
>> statement that IS NOT TRUE, that the post is a FAILURE. If you LIE about
>> the failure of the test, why would I believe you are suddenly telling the
>> TRUTH when it comes to the intent of your lie?

> That paragraph is total attempt to direct attention away from your
> deliberate libelous accusation and a bald face lie.

Yup, that's what he always does.

> The definition of a lie is a statement written
> which is not true in order to deceive someone.

Yup, that's what he always does. Reminds me of a politician's picture on a
billboard sign: "The others are all wrong, only I am the good guy". And
the fact that he already throws himself up as such before any real harm is
done makes his attempt to gain sympathy by discrediting others even more
useless, immature and suspicious.

--
With kind regards,

*Aragorn*