Re: <none> - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: <none> - Mandrake ; On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 03:13:16 GMT, Robert M. Riches Jr. wrote: > Maybe there should be a FAQ entry or a FAQ-like regular > posting to inform those new to the group that they should > put left_coast and ...

  1. Re: <none>

    On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 03:13:16 GMT, Robert M. Riches Jr. wrote:

    > Maybe there should be a FAQ entry or a FAQ-like regular
    > posting to inform those new to the group that they should
    > put left_coast and a few others in their kill/Score files
    > and leave them there.

    Oh no, not the FAQ. that one ran to something like 144 or something
    reply thread.

  2. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > Oh no, not the FAQ. that one ran to something like 144 or something
    > reply thread.

    Yeah, all sorts of people claimed that the so called FAQ actually had
    Frequently asked questions, when in fact, it does not. It is not my fault
    that all sorts of people in this and other groups have been filled with
    misinformation by the regulars in this group.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you

+ Reply to Thread