Re: <none> - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: <none> - Mandrake ; On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:41:20 -0700, left_coast wrote: > Bit Twister wrote: >> >> A selective "out of context cut" about _your lie_ with >> lame attempt to make my statement seem to be about something else. > > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Re: <none>

  1. Re: <none>

    On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:41:20 -0700, left_coast wrote:
    > Bit Twister wrote:
    >>
    >> A selective "out of context cut" about _your lie_ with
    >> lame attempt to make my statement seem to be about something else.

    >
    > Yes, that is what you are doing.


    Lying again. I have to keep copying in the statements to show your
    twisting then into lies.

    > The fact remains, your arguments have relied on the ability to MIND READ AND


    No, you lying yet again by trying to push those words into my mouth.

    > the statement "Since the post showed up here, the test failed." is a LIE.
    > Nothing about the context changes any of that.


    Your repeated attempts to change the Cambridge Dictionary's defination is not
    going to make your orignial post true or make the other lies in it go away.


  2. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    >> Yes, that is what you are doing.

    >
    > Lying again.


    Yes, you are lying again.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  3. Keep it from here [was: Re: <none>]

    .... and go nowhere

  4. Take it to the kindergarden [was: Re: <none>]

    .... and take a package of plaster with you

  5. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > the statement "Since the post showed up here, the test failed." is a LIE.
    >> Nothing about the context changes any of that.

    >
    > Your repeated attempts to change the Cambridge Dictionary's defination is
    > not going to make your orignial post true or make the other lies in it go
    > away.


    Your denial that there are OTHER dictionaries and definitions will not mean
    you are telling the truth. Your denial of the WEBSTER's definition will not
    make it go away and will not make your lie the truth.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  6. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > Your repeated attempts to change the Cambridge Dictionary's defination is
    > not


    BTW, I have looked at the Cambridge Dictionary:

    http://dictionary.cambridge.org/defi...5936&dict=CALD

    lie Show phonetics
    noun [C]
    something that you say which you know is not true

    Note NOTHING about intent to deceive. Your claim "Since the post showed up
    here, the test failed." According to the "Cambridge Dictionary's
    definition" is indeed a lie. All that is needed is to know that what you
    say is not true.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

+ Reply to Thread