As a club member I downloaded all six 2007 CD ISOs. For a
friend I'm trying to convert to Linux, I downloaded the four
free CD ISOs. While comparing the .idx files, I noticed
there is not a "bittorrent" RPM on the club version, but
there is one in the free version. A Google search for an
explanation of this strangeness was not successful.

Does anyone know why there is no bittorrent on the Club 6-CD

I also noticed the Java JRE was on the club ISOs but not the
SDK needed for compiling anything.

Does anyone know why the Java SDK got dropped?

Robert Riches