Re: <none> - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: <none> - Mandrake ; Dan C wrote: > On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:49:11 -0500, Bit Twister wrote: > >>> I know that you are DECEIVING these people. > >> That is a lie. You have no such knowledge. > > Oh, ghod. Not ...

  1. Re: <none>

    Dan C wrote:
    > On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:49:11 -0500, Bit Twister wrote:
    >
    >>> I know that you are DECEIVING these people.

    >> That is a lie. You have no such knowledge.

    > Oh, ghod. Not again. Already? I figured the moron formerly known as
    > Matt_the_Mouth would be quiet again for a month or so before his next
    > explosion. He just finished a marathon flamefest (telling lies) with
    > Aragorn, and now it seems he's found another "cause".
    >

    > Guess I was mistaken about how long it would take him to catch his breath.
    > For any innocent bystanders who may be watching this idiot, please
    > disregard anything he says, and just ignore/killfile his dumb ass. He's a
    > certified net-lunatic, rapidly approaching the status of Alan Connor, for
    > those who may know that name. Absolutely friggin bonkers.
    >
    > After a while, it's not even funny to read his blatherings any more.

    I think it's safe to say that we all have news clients with killfile
    capabilities. Some of us just need to learn how to plug The Mouth into
    them.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

  2. Re: <none>

    On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 04:36:19 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> After a while, it's not even funny to read his blatherings any more.

    > I think it's safe to say that we all have news clients with killfile
    > capabilities. Some of us just need to learn how to plug The Mouth into
    > them.

    True. He's in mine.

    --
    "Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

  3. Re: <none>

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > After a while, it's not even funny to read his blatherings any more.
    >
    > I think it's safe to say that we all have news clients with killfile
    > capabilities. *Some of us just need to learn how to plug The Mouth into
    > them.

    Ahhh, more name calling from people that believe that Bit can mind read
    bwhahahahahahah, and you guys wonder why I don't take ANY of you seriously.
    Your claims about me are about as worthless as claims from the inmates at a
    sanitarium.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you

  4. Re: <none>

    On Saturday 14 October 2006 20:01, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> After a while, it's not even funny to read his blatherings any more.
    >>
    >> I think it's safe to say that we all have news clients with killfile
    >> capabilities. *Some of us just need to learn how to plug The Mouth into
    >> them.

    > Ahhh, more name calling from people that believe that Bit can mind read
    > bwhahahahahahah, and you guys wonder why I don't take ANY of you
    > seriously. Your claims about me are about as worthless as claims from the
    > inmates at a sanitarium.

    Ever thought of going back there?

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  5. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    >> Ahhh, more name calling from people that believe that Bit can mind read
    >> bwhahahahahahah, and you guys wonder why I don't take ANY of you
    >> seriously. Your claims about me are about as worthless as claims from the
    >> inmates at a sanitarium.

    > Ever thought of going back there?

    I don't want to visit you.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  6. Re: <none>

    On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 04:19:25 +0000, Aragorn wrote:

    >> Ahhh, more name calling from people that believe that Bit can mind read
    >> bwhahahahahahah, and you guys wonder why I don't take ANY of you
    >> seriously. Your claims about me are about as worthless as claims from the
    >> inmates at a sanitarium.

    > Ever thought of going back there?

    He goes at least once every year, for the family reunion.

    --
    "Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".

  7. Re: <none>

    Dan C wrote:

    > Ever thought of going back there?
    >
    > He goes at least once every year, for the family reunion

    Yeah, I get together with my Aunts and Uncles in the medical profession and
    laugh at patients like Dan C., Aragorn and Bittwister. :-)

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  8. Re: <none>

    On Sunday 15 October 2006 06:40, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >

    >>> Ahhh, more name calling from people that believe that Bit can mind read
    >>> bwhahahahahahah, and you guys wonder why I don't take ANY of you
    >>> seriously. Your claims about me are about as worthless as claims from
    >>> the inmates at a sanitarium.

    >> Ever thought of going back there?

    > I don't want to visit you.

    Well, that's fine, because I won't have you as my patient anymore either,
    but that still doesn't mean that you should stop taking your medication.

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  9. Re: <none>

    On Sunday 15 October 2006 06:48, Dan C stood up and addressed the masses
    in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 04:19:25 +0000, Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >>> Ahhh, more name calling from people that believe that Bit can mind read
    >>> bwhahahahahahah, and you guys wonder why I don't take ANY of you
    >>> seriously. Your claims about me are about as worthless as claims from
    >>> the inmates at a sanitarium.

    >> Ever thought of going back there?

    > He goes at least once every year, for the family reunion.

    Does he by any chance have a brother named Billy Bob who has no teeth and
    plays the banjo all day, aside from putting his hands under his sister's
    skirt whenever she stands close by enough?

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  10. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > don't want to visit you.
    >
    > Well, that's fine,

    Yes, it is.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

+ Reply to Thread