Re: <none> - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: <none> - Mandrake ; On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:13:13 -0500, Dan C wrote: > Oh, ghod. Not again. Already? I figured the moron formerly known as > Matt_the_Mouth would be quiet again for a month or so before his next > explosion. He ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Re: <none>

  1. Re: <none>

    On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:13:13 -0500, Dan C wrote:

    > Oh, ghod. Not again. Already? I figured the moron formerly known as
    > Matt_the_Mouth would be quiet again for a month or so before his next
    > explosion. He just finished a marathon flamefest (telling lies) with
    > Aragorn, and now it seems he's found another "cause".


    Uh, now what proof do you have that he is finish with the other thread.

    I think he is just too busy trying to cover his lastest bunch of lies
    here instead of beating up one of our finest, upstanding, helphful, Usenet
    citizens.

    Such a shame there is no easy way to terminate the bully's account quickly.

    I do not think mentioning Godwin's Law will work as well as last time
    in the 140 response thread.


  2. Re: <none>

    On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:26:34 -0500, Bit Twister wrote:

    >> Oh, ghod. Not again. Already? I figured the moron formerly known as
    >> Matt_the_Mouth would be quiet again for a month or so before his next
    >> explosion. He just finished a marathon flamefest (telling lies) with
    >> Aragorn, and now it seems he's found another "cause".


    > Uh, now what proof do you have that he is finish with the other thread.


    Umm, I don't have any proof. But I wasn't intentionally lying.

    > I think he is just too busy trying to cover his lastest bunch of lies
    > here instead of beating up one of our finest, upstanding, helphful,
    > Usenet citizens.


    Not sure if you're referring to yourself, Aragorn, or /me.... but I'll
    take it as a compliment, anyway.

    > Such a shame there is no easy way to terminate the bully's account
    > quickly.


    Is he a bully, or just a moron? Please don't lie if you answer that.

    > I do not think mentioning Godwin's Law will work as well as last time in
    > the 140 response thread.


    Nah, won't work with him.

    --
    "Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".



  3. Re: <none>

    On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:26:34 -0500, Bit Twister wrote:

    > On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:13:13 -0500, Dan C wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, ghod. Not again. Already? I figured the moron formerly known as
    >> Matt_the_Mouth would be quiet again for a month or so before his next
    >> explosion. He just finished a marathon flamefest (telling lies) with
    >> Aragorn, and now it seems he's found another "cause".

    >
    > Uh, now what proof do you have that he is finish with the other thread.
    >
    > I think he is just too busy trying to cover his lastest bunch of lies here
    > instead of beating up one of our finest, upstanding, helphful, Usenet
    > citizens.
    >
    > Such a shame there is no easy way to terminate the bully's account
    > quickly.
    >
    > I do not think mentioning Godwin's Law will work as well as last time in
    > the 140 response thread.


    nazis

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`ˇ.¸¸.ˇ´¯`ˇ-> freemontŠ <-ˇ´¯`ˇ.¸¸.ˇ´¯

  4. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > Such a shame there is no easy way to terminate the bully's account
    > quickly.
    >


    Yeah, it would be nice to terminate the accunts of people that try to bully
    new people by saying "Since the post showed up here, the test failed. '

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  5. Re: <none>

    * left_coast wrote in alt.os.linux.mandrake:
    > Bit Twister wrote:


    >> Such a shame there is no easy way to terminate the bully's account
    >> quickly.



    > Yeah, it would be nice to terminate the accunts of people that try to bully
    > new people by saying "Since the post showed up here, the test failed. '


    Nice spelling error you got there. Not a flame, it really made me
    chuckle

    Youve heard of taking things out of context? Thats what you do by
    quoting half the post and calling it a lie.

    How often does a lie actually inform somone of something correctly?
    Never since its a lie, but BT's response is no such thing as it imparts
    information to the poster, but you knew this all along, semantics is
    your game and the wole of usenet is wise to you, so why continue?

    --
    David
    Are you a turtle?

  6. Re: <none>

    On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:00:40 +0000, SINNER wrote:

    >> Yeah, it would be nice to terminate the accunts of people that try to bully
    >> new people by saying "Since the post showed up here, the test failed. '


    > Nice spelling error you got there. Not a flame, it really made me
    > chuckle


    LOL.

    > Youve heard of taking things out of context? Thats what you do by
    > quoting half the post and calling it a lie.


    Yes, that's what The_Mouth does best. Misquote and lie.

    > How often does a lie actually inform somone of something correctly?
    > Never since its a lie, but BT's response is no such thing as it imparts
    > information to the poster, but you knew this all along, semantics is
    > your game and the wole of usenet is wise to you, so why continue?


    My guess is that he has nothing else. If it wasn't for this interaction
    with others on Usenet, he'd be stuck in his basement room, with only his
    computer and his right hand for entertainment. Quite pathetic, really.

    --
    "Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".



  7. Re: <none>

    On Saturday 14 October 2006 06:26, Bit Twister stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 22:13:13 -0500, Dan C wrote:
    >
    >> Oh, ghod. Not again. Already? I figured the moron formerly known as
    >> Matt_the_Mouth would be quiet again for a month or so before his next
    >> explosion. He just finished a marathon flamefest (telling lies) with
    >> Aragorn, and now it seems he's found another "cause".

    >
    > Uh, now what proof do you have that he is finish with the other thread.


    I feel that I must apologize to you... :-/ I feel responsible now, because
    I also believe that my /plonking/ of that useless "test" thread has caused
    him to rapidly seek another victim, i.e. the one he was already aiming at
    covertly in the other thread.

    So it's like it's my fault that he's come after you now... :-/ Sorry,
    Bro... :-/

    > I think he is just too busy trying to cover his lastest bunch of lies
    > here instead of beating up one of our finest, upstanding, helphful, Usenet
    > citizens.


    Apparently, conflict is what the guy gets off on. :-/

    > Such a shame there is no easy way to terminate the bully's account
    > quickly.
    >
    > I do not think mentioning Godwin's Law will work as well as last time
    > in the 140 response thread.


    Oh my $DEITY! Did you guys have to invoke Godwin's Law to get him to shut
    up in the other thread? Whoa! :-/

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  8. Re: <none>

    On Saturday 14 October 2006 06:51, Dan C stood up and addressed the masses
    in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:26:34 -0500, Bit Twister wrote:
    >
    >> Such a shame there is no easy way to terminate the bully's account
    >> quickly.

    >
    > Is he a bully, or just a moron? Please don't lie if you answer that.


    Well, I don't know if you'd value _my_ opinion on Matt, but I would say that
    he's not a standard bully. A standard bully knows all too well what he's
    doing.

    Matt on the other hand does bully, but without realizing that this is what
    he's doing. In *his* eyes, _we_ are all the bad guys and _he_ is the sole
    good person on Usenet.

    It's both pathetic _and_ pathological. So I guess that would rather
    classify him as "a bullying moron", rather than as "a moronic bully".

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  9. Re: <none>Q

    SINNER wrote:

    >> Yeah, it would be nice to terminate the accunts of people that try to
    >> bully new people by saying "Since the post showed up here, the test
    >> failed. *'

    >
    > Nice spelling error you got there. Not a flame, it really made me
    > chuckle


    Oh, look, another troll that has NEVER been able to prove ANY of his nasty
    little claims about me, other than that he somehow knows WHAT happened om
    MY computer without ever seeing it. Bit and sinner, mind readers both!

    And people wonder why I don't take the lies of Sinner and bit seriously!

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  10. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    >> Is he a bully, or just a moron? *Please don't lie if you answer that.

    >
    > Well, I don't know if you'd value my opinion on Matt, but I would say that
    > he's not a standard bully. *A standard bully knows all too well what he's
    > doing.


    So, you know you are bulling then.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  11. Re: <none>

    On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 04:10:19 GMT, Aragorn wrote:
    > On Saturday 14 October 2006 06:26, Bit Twister stood up and addressed the


    >> Uh, now what proof do you have that he is finish with the other thread.

    >
    > I feel that I must apologize to you... :-/ I feel responsible now, because
    > I also believe that my /plonking/ of that useless "test" thread has caused
    > him to rapidly seek another victim, i.e. the one he was already aiming at
    > covertly in the other thread.


    Oh no, not so. No apology needed or required.
    He kept baiting you with comments and lies about me hoping to
    pull me into the fray.

    > So it's like it's my fault that he's come after you now... :-/ Sorry,
    > Bro... :-/


    Do not worry, He first started stalking me 29 Sep 2005
    Message-ID:
    attacks got bolder and bolder, ignoring or trying to reason failed.
    Lack of defensive measures on my part embolded him to take on other people.
    You could say it is my fault he jumped you.

    >> I think he is just too busy trying to cover his lastest bunch of lies
    >> here instead of beating up one of our finest, upstanding, helphful, Usenet
    >> citizens.

    >
    > Apparently, conflict is what the guy gets off on. :-/


    Yep that and selective attacks leads me to believe it is done on purpose.

    > Oh my $DEITY! Did you guys have to invoke Godwin's Law to get him to shut
    > up in the other thread? Whoa! :-/


    It was sooo funny, Mark South played him soooo easy.
    "Sybren, and others, please just try to think of matt_left_coast as being
    like another form of Godwin's Law. Once matt posts to a thread, that
    thread has effectively ended."
    Matt
    "Godwin's Law talks of NAZIS, You are claiming I am the same as a
    NAZI? Damn,I knew there were hateful people in this group but you
    take the cake."
    Mark
    "One thing you have to say for matt, it can take a cue.

    And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen! (Bows and exits :-)
    "
    That was around post 111 thread did continue to around 140.
    Sinner continued to make an attempt at reasoning with Matt


  12. Re: <none>

    On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 04:16:02 GMT, Aragorn wrote:

    > It's both pathetic _and_ pathological. So I guess that would rather
    > classify him as "a bullying moron", rather than as "a moronic bully".


    I think we would be insulting the morons with either definition.

  13. Re: <none>Q

    * left_coast wrote in alt.os.linux.mandrake:
    > SINNER wrote:


    >>> Yeah, it would be nice to terminate the accunts of people that try to
    >>> bully new people by saying "Since the post showed up here, the test
    >>> failed. *'


    >> Nice spelling error you got there. Not a flame, it really made me
    >> chuckle


    > Oh, look, another troll that has NEVER been able to prove ANY of his nasty
    > little claims about me, other than that he somehow knows WHAT happened om
    > MY computer without ever seeing it. Bit and sinner, mind readers both!


    I proved it, MID's and all 2x actually.

    > And people wonder why I don't take the lies of Sinner and bit seriously!


    Please quote the lie.

    --
    David
    You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.

  14. Re: <none>

    On Sunday 15 October 2006 06:41, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >>> Is he a bully, or just a moron? *Please don't lie if you answer that.

    >>
    >> Well, I don't know if you'd value my opinion on Matt, but I would say
    >> that he's not a standard bully. *A standard bully knows all too well what
    >> he's doing.

    >
    > So, you know you are bulling then.


    I've never /bulled/ in my entire life, but I don't know what would happen if
    people were wave a red cloth in front of me.

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  15. Re: <none>

    On Sunday 15 October 2006 07:22, Bit Twister stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 04:10:19 GMT, Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >> So it's like it's my fault that he's come after you now... :-/ Sorry,
    >> Bro... :-/

    >
    > Do not worry, He first started stalking me 29 Sep 2005
    > Message-ID:
    > attacks got bolder and bolder, ignoring or trying to reason failed.


    Unfortunately, the above message ID could not be retrieved, neither in my
    newsfeed nor via Google Groups. :-/

    > Lack of defensive measures on my part embolded him to take on other
    > people. You could say it is my fault he jumped you.


    Nah, I was just a fool for thinking that I could reason with him. :-/ In
    general, people tend to get wiser as time passes by, and I was under the
    false assumption that this would have also applied to Matt. On the
    contrary, even: it gets worse by the day.

    >>> I think he is just too busy trying to cover his lastest bunch of lies
    >>> here instead of beating up one of our finest, upstanding, helphful,
    >>> Usenet citizens.

    >>
    >> Apparently, conflict is what the guy gets off on. :-/

    >
    > Yep that and selective attacks leads me to believe it is done on purpose.


    His obvious disregard for the truth or for people's feelings is a clear
    indication that he is unable to adequately function in society.

    In itself, this is not so bad - I have my own problems with "functioning in
    society" - but in his case, he's a hazard to other people, and considering
    the intentional nature of it all, "paranoid schizophrenic" doesn't cover it
    entirely anymore. This is something that already borders with "sociopath".

    >> Oh my $DEITY! Did you guys have to invoke Godwin's Law to get him to
    >> shut up in the other thread? Whoa! :-/

    >
    > It was sooo funny, Mark South played him soooo easy.
    > "Sybren, and others, please just try to think of matt_left_coast as
    > being like another form of Godwin's Law. Once matt posts to a thread,
    > that thread has effectively ended."


    Not such a bad idea, actually...

    > Matt
    > "Godwin's Law talks of NAZIS, You are claiming I am the same as a
    > NAZI? Damn,I knew there were hateful people in this group but you
    > take the cake."


    The response that was to be expected, of course.

    > Mark
    > "One thing you have to say for matt, it can take a cue.
    >
    > And there you have it, ladies and gentlemen! (Bows and exits :-)
    > "
    > That was around post 111 thread did continue to around 140.


    Yes, I noticed that the flamefest kept going on after I had /plonked/ the
    thread because there would be a whole lot of unaccounted for posts left for
    this group after my round.

    > Sinner continued to make an attempt at reasoning with Matt


    .... And like everyone else on this planet, he most likely failed
    miserably... :-/

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  16. Re: <none>Q

    SINNER wrote:

    >> Oh, look, another troll that has NEVER been able to prove ANY of his
    >> nasty little claims about me, other than that he somehow knows WHAT
    >> happened om MY computer without ever seeing it. Bit and sinner, mind
    >> readers both!

    >
    > I proved it, MID's and all 2x actually.



    Bwhajhahahhhahahahahahah, Still deluded again. How did you PROVE ANYTHING on
    my computer? You only described what was SUPPOSED to happen, not what
    ACTUALLY happened. Still too stupid to understand that difference, eh? And
    you wonder why I don't take anyone serious here.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  17. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > So, you know you are bulling then.
    >
    > I've never bulled in my entire life,


    Bwhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. This is one of the most
    unbelievable things you have said yet.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  18. Re: <none>

    On Sunday 15 October 2006 09:25, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >>> So, you know you are bulling then.


    Proper attribution corrected. The above came from you, not from me.
    >>
    >> I've never bulled in my entire life,

    >
    > Bwhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha. This is one of the most
    > unbelievable things you have said yet.


    I take it you are referring to bullying - with a "y" in place there - and I
    must admit that I have made fun of a few people on a few occasions, but
    only if it were either in an innocent manner - i.e. teasing - or if it were
    truly warranted - i.e. in a "warlike" context, like this one here, where
    the opponent is a vicious and abusive character.

    However - and this is the whole joke of your reply - you did not speak of
    "bullying" but of "bulling". Hence my reply - read more carefully and you
    will see that I left out the "y" as well, just like you did.

    So much for your reading skills. Case proven. Dismissed!

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  19. Re: <none>

    On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 06:25:41 +0000, Aragorn wrote:

    >> Lack of defensive measures on my part embolded him to take on other
    >> people. You could say it is my fault he jumped you.


    > Nah, I was just a fool for thinking that I could reason with him. :-/ In
    > general, people tend to get wiser as time passes by, and I was under the
    > false assumption that this would have also applied to Matt. On the
    > contrary, even: it gets worse by the day.


    Didn't you say you were going to stop trying? Killfile the fool like the
    rest of Usenet has already done.

    --
    "Ubuntu" - an African word meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".



  20. Re: <none>

    On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 06:25:41 GMT, Aragorn wrote:
    > On Sunday 15 October 2006 07:22, Bit Twister stood up and addressed the
    > masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:
    >
    >> On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 04:10:19 GMT, Aragorn wrote:
    >>
    >>> So it's like it's my fault that he's come after you now... :-/ Sorry,
    >>> Bro... :-/

    >>
    >> Do not worry, He first started stalking me 29 Sep 2005
    >> Message-ID:
    >> attacks got bolder and bolder, ignoring or trying to reason failed.

    >
    > Unfortunately, the above message ID could not be retrieved, neither in my
    > newsfeed nor via Google Groups. :-/


    Hmmm, just tried it in the Message ID box at
    http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search
    and it brought the original test post starting the thread.

    Not worth reading but it just shows how mild mannered he was when he
    first started out. His response
    Message-ID:

    > Nah, I was just a fool for thinking that I could reason with him. :-/ In
    > general, people tend to get wiser as time passes by, and I was under the
    > false assumption that this would have also applied to Matt. On the
    > contrary, even: it gets worse by the day.


    He is not even up to normal warp speed lying. Take a look here
    Message-Id: <6e3vi3-man.ln1@alta.sierrandays.org>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast