Re: <none> - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: <none> - Mandrake ; On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:15:14 -0700, left_coast wrote: > Bit Twister wrote: > >>> You know the statement was not true, >> >> More BS. I know that statement is true even using your logic. > > What ever ...

  1. Re: <none>

    On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:15:14 -0700, left_coast wrote:
    > Bit Twister wrote:
    >
    >>> You know the statement was not true,

    >> More BS. I know that statement is true even using your logic.

    > What ever dude, you're claiming you know what people you do not know, have
    > never met know. That's just NUTS. The above claim is NUTS.

    Hmmm, let's see, I stated the fact
    "I know that statement is true even using your logic."
    about this statement
    "You claim I lied when there was no intent to deceive anyone."

    Let's see if anyone can spot a lie:
    "You claim I lied"
    that is true, you even try to show a 1933 definitation. Nope, no lie there.
    "when there was no intent to deceive anyone."
    is also true because I never intended to to deceive anyone. Nope, no lie there.

    Your "NUTS" lie, failed the truth test yet again.

    > You are OUT OF CONTROL.

    You are the one SCREAMING and doing the lying left and right.

    > You are saying anything, regardless of FACT,

    No, just pointing out each of your lies as you write them.

    > to attack me.

    Yep, another lie. You attacked me, even agreed a few replies back that
    being the victim.

    Nope, those are crocodile tears and is not going to hack it.

    > You are acting as a child.

    Back to personal attacts in another lame attempt to discredit me.
    Pithful, just pithful....

  2. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > "You claim I lied"

    And stand by it.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you

+ Reply to Thread