Re: <none> - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: <none> - Mandrake ; Chris Hunter wrote: > Why don't you send yourself some abusive e-mails Because people like YOU send enough. > , and reply to them? I have more fun replying to people like YOU that post abusive crap. -- Because I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 81 to 100 of 100

  1. Re: <none>

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you

  2. Re: <none>

    left_coast wrote:

    > Mine? Aragorn has claimed he knows what I have done in ALL of my life!
    > Sorry, but the inane rantings have come from aragorn. The claim that I am
    > stalking HIM when it was HE that keeps picking fights......... The list
    > goes on and on.

    No. Originally, he stepped in when /you/ started *abusing* someone else.
    Perhaps you should look back carefully through this interminable waste of
    bandwidth. It would also show you, if your "red mist" could lift from your
    eyes for a while, that the *paranoid* *rantings* are *entirely* *yours!*

    > Ahhh, another anti-American BIGOT.

    No. I'm not in /any/ /way/ bigoted, but I won't employ Americans in my
    business because they're seriously under-educated. An American "degree" is
    about equivalent of the examinations that Europeans take at 16 years old.

    > I have used DICTIONARY definitions,
    > more than once, to show that aragorn has misused and incorrectly defined
    > many words. If using an AUTHORITATIVE source is not good enough for you,
    > then there is no hope for you.

    Perhaps *you* don't understand the definitions you find!

    >> and secondly your
    >> paranoid delusions will colour your understanding.

    > I would think the two that claim that I am stalking them are the
    > paranoids, that would be Bit and Aragorn.

    No - it's /definitely/ *you* that's paranoid!

    >> It's probably time for you to give up.

    > Naw, I know I am confronting a culture of lies. I expect the supporters of
    > such a culture to try to discredit me by attributing me with all sorts of
    > behavior to me that I have NEVER done. You have supported your culture
    > admirably.

    *You* see "lies" everywhere. Maybe there's an American "culture of lying"
    that you're used to - you can tell when an American politician is lying,
    because his mouth's open!

    Paranoia and persecution complexes are /very/ /serious/ mental problems.
    You really should *seek* *professional* *help* - probably in Europe,
    because the "mental health" facilities in the USA are terrible!

  3. Re: <none>

    Chris Hunter wrote:

    >> Mine? Aragorn has claimed he knows what I have done in ALL of my life!
    >> Sorry, but the inane rantings have come from aragorn. The claim that I am
    >> stalking HIM when it was HE that keeps picking fights......... The list
    >> goes on and on.

    > No. *Originally, he stepped in when you started abusing someone else.

    Oh, he claimed he was NEUTRAL, but if he stepped in because I was abusing
    someone else, you calling argorn a LIAR? In my opinion you would be right.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  4. Re: <none>

    Chris Hunter wrote:

    >> Ahhh, another anti-American BIGOT.

    > No. *I'm not in any way bigoted, but I won't employ Americans in my
    > business

    Bwhahahahahahahahhahaha, what a contradiction! And you expect ME to take YOU
    seriously?

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  5. Re: <none>

    left_coast wrote:

    > I have more fun replying to people like YOU that post abusive crap.

    *GOT* *YOU* you abusive little troll! *AT* *LAST* you admit that you abuse
    people on Usenet *FOR* *FUN.* You're /not/ standing up for your offended
    sensibilities. You just post to annoy people.

    It's time to route all your postings to your ISP to see what /they/ make of
    your abuse - you're certainly in contravention of their Terms Of Use.

  6. Re: <none>

    Chris Hunter wrote:

    > I have more fun replying to people like YOU that post abusive crap.
    >
    > GOT YOU you abusive little troll! *AT LAST you admit that you abuse
    > people on Usenet FOR *FUN.* *You're not standing up for your offended
    > sensibilities. *You just post to annoy people.

    No, I did NOT admit I did it for FUN. Fun is a BYPRODUCT. I respond to
    address the false claims trolls like you make about me, but I have fun
    doing it.

    Get it? The REASON I address trolls like you is to get CORRECT information
    out to contradict the lies. Despite the REASON being serious, I can STILL
    have fun doing it. Is that too much for a British educated person to
    understand? My guess is that you don't hire Americans is because they can
    out think you.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  7. Re: <none>

    left_coast wrote:

    >> No - they're generally like you: arrogant and stupid.

    > Me ignorant and stupid?

    Yes. You can't even read properly. I said you are *arrogant* and stupid -
    see above. Your education is obviously sadly lacking.

  8. Re: <none>

    left_coast wrote:

    > I will take
    > the US culture over most of what I see in the world today.

    Enjoy it! You're welcome to it. We Europeans will continue to enjoy our
    higher standard of living, low crime, and /real/ culture.

    Goodbye!

  9. Re: <none>

    Chris Hunter wrote:

    > left_coast wrote:
    >
    >> I will take
    >> the US culture over most of what I see in the world today.

    > Enjoy it! You're welcome to it. We Europeans will continue to enjoy our
    > higher standard of living, low crime, and /real/ culture.

    You mean the European culture of violent warfare that was responsible for
    the deaths of MILLIONS of innocent people during the first half of the 20th
    century? The violence, and warfare that only ended when the USA started
    taking an active role in European affairs though NATO, etc? You mean the
    European culture that was responsible for the decimation of cultures and
    civilizations in the Americas, Africa, and Asia? You mean the European
    cultures that were responsible for building an economy based on slavery as
    they colonized land they stole from native Americans? NO THANK YOU. You can
    HAVE your hate based culture.

    > Goodbye!

    Hey, come back when you have a REAL education and can actually talk about
    REAL issues and not just spew our your unfounded prejudices. Come back when
    you can admit to the FLAWS in your own culture and not just blame the USA
    for everything.

  10. Re: <none>

    Chris Hunter wrote:

    >> I will take
    >> the US culture over most of what I see in the world today.

    > Enjoy it! *You're welcome to it. *We Europeans will continue to enjoy our
    > higher standard of living, low crime, and real culture.
    >
    > Goodbye!

    BTW, I see you are too chicken **** to admit what country you are really
    from. Guess you are not all that proud of YOUR actual history and culture
    and have to hide behind the term "European" making it impossible to discuss
    the true character of the actual country and culture in which you live.
    COWARD.

  11. Re: <none>

    left_coast wrote:

    > BTW, I see you are too chicken **** to admit what country you are really
    > from. Guess you are not all that proud of YOUR actual history and culture
    > and have to hide behind the term "European" making it impossible to
    > discuss the true character of the actual country and culture in which you
    > live. COWARD.

    Coward? Don't be a silly little boy, Matt.

    I'm from Denmark originally, via the Netherlands, and now in London, U.K. I
    speak eight European languages fluently (English is my third language),
    work using three of them, and was taught five of them in school - you 're
    lucky if you're taught basic Spanish over there!

  12. Re: <none>

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:50:32 GMT, Chris Hunter wrote:

    > Yes. You can't even read properly. I said you are *arrogant* and stupid -
    > see above. Your education is obviously sadly lacking.

    Don't you get roped in with his dim-witted replies as well.

    --
    Linux: because I work with Windows, and that's bad enough.
    AOLM FAQ - http://blinkynet.net/comp/faq_aolm.html

  13. Re: <none>

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:13:58 +0100, Dave wrote:

    > Don't you get roped in with his dim-witted replies as well.

    Hehehe.
    left_coast already has steered him onto politics.
    That is a poor place to have any argument.

  14. Re: <none>

    Dave wrote:

    >> Yes. *You can't even read properly. *I said you are arrogant and stupid -
    >> see above. *Your education is obviously sadly lacking.

    > Don't you get roped in with his dim-witted replies as well.

    MINE? He seems to think that Europe did not fight in the Gulf wars!

  15. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > Hehehe.
    > left_coast already has steered him onto politics. *

    Nope, HE did that, but I would not expect YOU to get facts correct.

    > That is a poor place to have any argument.

    Only for those that know so little about life outside of usenet they lose
    any debate over politics. For those of use that do know, it is informative,
    challenging and fun to engage in such debates. When debating someone that
    TRULY knows what they are talking about, one can learn a great deal.
    Unfortunately it does not seem to me that Dave, Chris or you know what you
    are talking about when it comes to world affairs.

  16. Re: <none>

    Dave wrote:

    > On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:50:32 GMT, Chris Hunter wrote:
    >
    >> Yes. You can't even read properly. I said you are *arrogant* and stupid
    >> -
    >> see above. Your education is obviously sadly lacking.

    > Don't you get roped in with his dim-witted replies as well.

    I thought I'd play for a while, but it's /really/ tedious. Game Over!

  17. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    > On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:13:58 +0100, Dave wrote:
    >
    >> Don't you get roped in with his dim-witted replies as well.

    > Hehehe.
    > left_coast already has steered him onto politics.
    > That is a poor place to have any argument.

    Can't be bothered - you can't have any kind of intelligent debate with a
    bigoted moron. Game Over.

  18. Re: <none>

    Chris Hunter wrote:

    >> Don't you get roped in with his dim-witted replies as well.

    > I thought I'd play for a while, but it's really tedious. *Game Over!

    Yeah, I'll bet your continuing to lose, to an AMERICAN of all things, IS
    tedious for you!

    Thanks for playing, it was fun laughing at your lack of education and your
    complete ignorance of history, culture and the abuses reaped on the world
    by European "culture".

  19. Re: <none>

    Chris Hunter wrote:

    >> left_coast already has steered him onto politics. *
    >> That is a poor place to have any argument. *

    > Can't be bothered - you can't have any kind of intelligent debate with a
    > bigoted moron. *Game Over.

    You were debating with yourself? Honestly, I saw no actual valid point you
    made. Lots of accusations, lots of EXCUSES, but nothing of any real merit.
    Now you that you have lost, you resort to petty name calling. Yeah, that's
    a true example of European culture. You DESERVE Blair.

  20. Re: <none>

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:33:15 GMT, Chris Hunter wrote:

    > I thought I'd play for a while, but it's /really/ tedious. Game Over!

    It's pointless, as you've found out. matt's too stupid to understand what
    it's saying. $DEITY help us if it tries to work out "implications"!