Re: <none> - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: <none> - Mandrake ; On Sunday 15 October 2006 22:57, left_coast stood up and addressed the masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...: > Aragorn wrote: > >>> No, you were NOT. You did not address your comments to ANYONE OTHER THAN >>> ME. >>> Since ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 100

Thread: Re: <none>

  1. Re: <none>

    On Sunday 15 October 2006 22:57, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >>> No, you were NOT. You did not address your comments to ANYONE OTHER THAN
    >>> ME.
    >>> Since you can not be neutral and only attack one side, *You lie.

    >>
    >> So am I to believe then that people who posted comments about you or even
    >> a persiflage on your behavior are capable of writing but not of reading?

    >
    > Your motives are NOT DEFINED by the abilities of others. The question of
    > YOUR neutrality is NOT based on the actions or abilities of OTHERS. To try
    > to claim so is just another lie from you.


    Oh, so you're a mindreader as well now? Must be the little voices in your
    head telling you all that, I suppose.


    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  2. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > Your motives are NOT DEFINED by the abilities of others. The question of
    >> YOUR neutrality is NOT based on the actions or abilities of OTHERS. To
    >> try to claim so is just another lie from you.

    >
    > Oh, so you're a mindreader as well now? *Must be the little voices in your
    > head telling you all that, I suppose.


    There is no mind reading in what I said. But hey, you've been caught in lies
    so many times it doesn't even matter any more. It is clear that you hate
    has made you blind to reason.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  3. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    >> Another lie from you. since I was lurking in the group, then I was not
    >> stalking, I just decided to respond to your idiocy because you claim to
    >> be soooooooo smart but your claims as sooooooo silly and false.

    >
    > My idiocy?


    YES. Stalking means that I went out of my way to follow you, you have NO
    PROOF that I did anything of the sort. You can only show that I posted to a
    group I have posted to many times in the past.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  4. Re: <none>

    On Tuesday 17 October 2006 02:33, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >>> Another lie from you. since I was lurking in the group, then I was not
    >>> stalking, I just decided to respond to your idiocy because you claim to
    >>> be soooooooo smart but your claims as sooooooo silly and false.

    >>
    >> My idiocy?

    >
    > YES. Stalking means that I went out of my way to follow you, you have NO
    > PROOF that I did anything of the sort. You can only show that I posted to
    > a group I have posted to many times in the past.


    Okay, but just for the record, you are taking the terms "stalking" quite
    literally here. In my point of view, any kind of bullying, harassment,
    libel or slander in another newsgroup than the ones you and I normally use
    for communicating - and at that stage, you were in my /killfile/ for said
    groups - constitutes stalking.

    But I'll humor you. Let's not call it stalking then. Let's just call it
    "deliberate bullying and libeling by means of false statements." Still
    makes you guilty, and thus not suited as the person to criticize me;
    particularly not since I am also the person you were "deliberately bullying
    and libeling by means of false statements".

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  5. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    >> YES. Stalking means that I went out of my way to follow you, you have NO
    >> PROOF that I did anything of the sort. You can only show that I posted to
    >> a group I have posted to many times in the past.

    >
    > Okay, but just for the record, you are taking the terms "stalking" quite
    > literally here.


    Yes, because I am reading someone that claims to be ACCURATE and ARTICULATE
    to a fault. You claimed I was a stalker when I simply am NOT when it comes
    to the TRUE MEANING OF THE WORD.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  6. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > In my point of view, any kind of bullying, harassment,
    > libel or slander in another newsgroup than the ones you and I normally use
    > for communicating - and at that stage, you were in my killfile for said
    > groups - constitutes stalking.


    Then you have been stalking me though two threads. You STARTED the
    interchange with me in the other tread with a BIASED, harassing post and
    continued it with lies that I DOCUMENTED at the time. You continued with
    your harassing and SLANDER here in this tread when you claim me never to be
    neutral in all my life.

    By your own definition, judging you by YOUR standards, you are stalking me.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  7. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > In my point of view, any kind of bullying, harassment,
    > libel or slander in another newsgroup than the ones you and I normally use
    > for communicating - and at that stage, you were in my killfile for said
    > groups - constitutes stalking.
    >


    Pointing out someone's errors is NOT "bullying, harassment, libel or
    slander" in this group or any other. Making false claims that someone has
    never been neutral in all their life, as you have done, IS.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  8. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > in another newsgroup than the ones you and I normally use
    > for communicating


    So, because YOU don't "normally use" them for communicating, that somehow
    means *I* followed you in there and was not already there reading the list.
    you are just plain WARPED and have NO grasp of reality.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  9. Re: <none>

    On Tuesday 17 October 2006 19:02, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >> In my point of view, any kind of bullying, harassment, libel or slander
    >> in another newsgroup than the ones you and I normally use for
    >> communicating - and at that stage, you were in my killfile for said
    >> groups - constitutes stalking.

    >
    > Pointing out someone's errors is NOT "bullying, harassment, libel or
    > slander" in this group or any other.


    Oh, pray, do tell, how exactly did you point out an error of mine in posting
    "The standard response from Aragorn to anyone who doesn't agree with him"
    as a reply to a post in which I /plonk/ a known nymshifting Wintroll,
    *especially* since that person was only the _second_ person I had /plonked/
    - you being the first one?

    Please, oh great wise guru of semantics, be so kind as to explain that to
    me? Or should I simply interpret the above claim from you as being Yet
    Another Slimy Attempt To Escape The Truth (YASATETT, Bit Twister)?

    Man, you could become a whole new Wikipedia entry all of your own.

    > Making false claims that someone has never been neutral in all their life,
    > as you have done, IS.


    After having repeated your own false claims, you are in no position to
    lecture *me* on having made false claims of which I already explained that
    it was an emotionally triggered exaggeration. And exaggerating does not
    constitute lying.

    Get your facts straight, will ya?

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  10. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > Pointing out someone's errors is NOT "bullying, harassment, libel or
    >> slander" in this group or any other.

    >
    > Oh, pray, do tell, how exactly did you point out an error of mine in
    > posting "The standard response from Aragorn to anyone who doesn't agree
    > with him"


    Well, when I quote form a dictionary to prove you wrong. But hey, why would
    YOU be bothered with details from AUTHORITATIVE sources, eh?

    You are just making stuff up now.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  11. Re: <none>

    On Tuesday 17 October 2006 19:25, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >> in another newsgroup than the ones you and I normally use
    >> for communicating

    >
    > So, because YOU don't "normally use" them for communicating, that somehow
    > means *I* followed you in there and was not already there reading the
    > list. you are just plain WARPED and have NO grasp of reality.


    That one is really brilliant, Matt! Got any more of such jokes?


    P.S.: You're absolutely certifiable, dude. Absolutely certifiable.

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  12. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > Oh, pray, do tell, how exactly did you point out an error of mine in
    > posting "The standard response from Aragorn to anyone who doesn't agree
    > with him" as a reply to a post in which I plonk a known nymshifting
    > Wintroll, especially since that person was only the second person I had
    > plonked - you being the first one?


    The fact that you are UNWILLING to acknowledged your faults does not mean
    that I am not accurately pointing them out. What is in YOUR killfile does
    not determine reality. My guess is that you are so arrogant and so sure of
    your ideas that anyone that questions your word is threatening your little
    fantasy world and has to be ignored or you will have to deal with reality,
    something you seem totally unwilling to do.


    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  13. Re: <none>

    On Tuesday 17 October 2006 18:54, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >>> YES. Stalking means that I went out of my way to follow you, you have NO
    >>> PROOF that I did anything of the sort. You can only show that I posted
    >>> to a group I have posted to many times in the past.

    >>
    >> Okay, but just for the record, you are taking the terms "stalking" quite
    >> literally here.

    >
    > Yes, because I am reading someone that claims to be ACCURATE and
    > ARTICULATE to a fault. You claimed I was a stalker when I simply am NOT
    > when it comes to the TRUE MEANING OF THE WORD.


    Hey, that's not fair! How come only you get to give new meanings to words
    and I can't? Wait till I tell your mommie!

    P.S.: Observing someone in silence and then attacking them suddenly when you
    see your chance fit is _also_ called "stalking". It's what predators do to
    their preys. Maybe you should watch more National Geographic.

    And even *if* the term "stalking" could for some reason not be used for what
    you did back then and back there, then there are still the charges of
    "bullying" and "outright lying" in that situation. And you're still guilty
    as charged.

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  14. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    >> So, because YOU don't "normally use" them for communicating, that somehow
    >> means I followed you in there and was not already there reading the
    >> list. you are just plain WARPED and have NO grasp of reality.

    >
    > *That one is really brilliant, Matt!


    Yes, it is. It is also the TRUTH. You seem to think that YOUR behavior
    defines my motives, something that is simply not true. Where you post and
    how often have nothing to do with what groups I am reading.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  15. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    >> Yes, because I am reading someone that claims to be ACCURATE and
    >> ARTICULATE to a fault. You claimed I was a stalker when I simply am NOT
    >> when it comes to the TRUE MEANING OF THE WORD.

    >
    > Hey, that's not fair! *How come only you get to give new meanings to words
    > and I can't? *Wait till I tell your mommie!


    What ever.

    >
    > P.S.: Observing someone in silence and then attacking them suddenly when
    > you see your chance fit is also called "stalking". *It's what predators do
    > to their preys. *Maybe you should watch more National Geographic.


    I was not observing you, I was reading a ****ing news group that YOU posted
    to. I was NOT their to OBSERVE you. What a ****ing RETARD you are.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  16. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > Observing someone in silence and then attacking them suddenly when you
    > see your chance fit is also called "stalking".


    Damn, you are PARANOID.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  17. Re: <none>

    On Tuesday 17 October 2006 19:01, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >> In my point of view, any kind of bullying, harassment,
    >> libel or slander in another newsgroup than the ones you and I normally
    >> use for communicating - and at that stage, you were in my killfile for
    >> said groups - constitutes stalking.

    >
    > Then you have been stalking me though two threads. You STARTED the
    > interchange with me in the other tread with a BIASED, harassing post and
    > continued it with lies that I DOCUMENTED at the time.


    Harassing you? Dude, I felt *sorry* for you in the first thread because you
    did *not* see that they were playing you. And *nothing* of what I wrote
    there was untrue.

    > You continued with your harassing and SLANDER here in this tread when you
    > claim me never to be neutral in all my life.


    There is no slander if it's true. And there is no harassing there either -
    see below.

    > By your own definition, judging you by YOUR standards, you are stalking
    > me.


    Nah, but *you* were harassing Bit Twister - and you had already covertly
    tried to lure him into the first thread - and *he's* someone I respect. So
    when you attacked him again in this thread, I stepped in for him.

    You know what's so funny? That you should be the one talking of people's
    standards, when you bend your own standards to what's most convenient for
    you. You're a opportunistic weasel, do you know that? (Don't answer that,
    please - it's a rhetoric!)

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  18. Re: <none>

    On Tuesday 17 October 2006 19:47, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >> P.S.: Observing someone in silence and then attacking them suddenly when
    >> you see your chance fit is also called "stalking". *It's what predators
    >> do to their preys. *Maybe you should watch more National Geographic.

    >
    > I was not observing you, I was reading a ****ing news group that YOU
    > posted to.


    Yeah, right. Right after I had posted a message ID here to an advocacy post
    I had made there. What a strange coincidence.

    You're full of it. I don't by your petty weasel excuses.

    > I was NOT their to OBSERVE you. What a ****ing RETARD you are.


    Still waiting on the explanation behind the lies and the deliberate attempts
    to discredit me. Matt? Matt? Hello? Anyone there?

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  19. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > And even if the term "stalking" could for some reason not be used for what
    > you did back then and back there,


    If it could not be used, then you are guilty if slander. Since I was already
    reading the group and was not there to observe YOU, you have no case to
    back up your claim of stalking.

    > then there are still the charges of
    > "bullying" and "outright lying" in that situation. *And you're still
    > guilty as charged.
    >


    It is my experience that the true bully STARTS the fight, as you have done
    in this tread and the thread you debated me in before this. As for lies,
    well, we have seen that you don't follow the actual definitions of words
    like "neutral" or "stalking"

    I would have had NOTHING to say to you if you had not started your biased
    rants against me.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  20. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    >> Then you have been stalking me though two threads. You STARTED the
    >> interchange with me in the other tread with a BIASED, harassing post and
    >> continued it with lies that I DOCUMENTED at the time.

    >
    > Harassing you? *Dude, I felt sorry for you in the first thread because you
    > did not see that they were playing you. *


    Ah, then you admit it, you were not joining as a NEUTRAL.

    > And nothing of what I wrote
    > there was untrue.


    Bwahahahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah



    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast