Re: <none> - Mandrake

This is a discussion on Re: <none> - Mandrake ; Bit Twister wrote: >> If you have no proof, then you lie when you make claims about what they >> know. Thanks for admitting you are a liar. > > Hehe, just gets funnier and funnier. Yes, you claim to ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Re: <none>

  1. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    >> If you have no proof, then you lie when you make claims about what they
    >> know. Thanks for admitting you are a liar.

    >
    > Hehe, just gets funnier and funnier.


    Yes, you claim to READ MINDS and know what someone you have never met KNOWS.
    It would be sooo funny if you were not such a pitiful person.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  2. Re: <none>

    On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 20:45:49 -0700, left_coast wrote:
    >>
    >> Hehe, just gets funnier and funnier.

    >
    > Yes, you claim to READ MINDS and know what someone you have never met KNOWS.


    No, you are repeating yourself over and over and over. You keep trying
    to put those words in my mouth. Repeating it is not going to turn your
    lies int truths.

    > It would be sooo funny if you were not such a pitiful person.


    Back to personal attacks I see.

  3. Re: <none>

    Bit Twister wrote:

    >> Yes, you claim to READ MINDS and know what someone you have never met
    >> KNOWS.

    >
    > No, you are repeating yourself over and over and over.



    Yes, the truth deserves to be repeated./
    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  4. Re: <none>

    On Saturday 14 October 2006 05:45, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Bit Twister wrote:
    >
    >>> If you have no proof, then you lie when you make claims about what they
    >>> know. Thanks for admitting you are a liar.

    >>
    >> Hehe, just gets funnier and funnier.

    >
    > Yes, you claim to READ MINDS and know what someone you have never met
    > KNOWS. It would be sooo funny if you were not such a pitiful person.


    And that would be so entirely different from what *you* are doing... how
    exactly?

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  5. Re: <none>

    On Saturday 14 October 2006 07:41, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Bit Twister wrote:
    >
    >>> Yes, you claim to READ MINDS and know what someone you have never met
    >>> KNOWS.

    >>
    >> No, you are repeating yourself over and over and over.

    >
    >
    > Yes, the truth deserves to be repeated./


    I'm glad you feel that way. Then why don't you *start* telling the truth,
    instead of continuously slandering people while making use of bold-faced
    lies, twists of their words and deliberate misinterpretations of perfectly
    colloquial English?

    But then again, someone with as little respect for his own language as you
    and whose posts are filled to the top with grammatical and spelling errors
    and twisted representations of the truth - whatever it takes to serve your
    cause, right? - can't possibly be expected to really read what the other
    guy is saying.

    After all, why would you if you can manufacture a perfectly new meaning to
    someone's words to better suit your case?

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  6. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    >> Yes, you claim to READ MINDS and know what someone you have never met
    >> KNOWS. It would be sooo funny if you were not such a pitiful person.

    >
    > And that would be so entirely different from what you are doing... how
    > exactly?


    He is telling lies, I am defending myself from them.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  7. Re: <none>

    On Sunday 15 October 2006 06:39, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >>> Yes, you claim to READ MINDS and know what someone you have never met
    >>> KNOWS. It would be sooo funny if you were not such a pitiful person.

    >>
    >> And that would be so entirely different from what you are doing... how
    >> exactly?

    >
    > He is telling lies, I am defending myself from them.


    Nonsensical, since that which you construe as a lie was not directed at you
    but at the original poster.

    Paranoid schizophrenia textbook symptom #1: "Everyone is against me.
    Everyone is out to get me. Everyone hates me."

    Matt "left_coast"'s #1 statement: "Everyone is against me. Everyone is out
    to get me. Everyone hates me."

    Need I say more?

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  8. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > He is telling lies, I am defending myself from them.
    >
    > Nonsensical, since that which you construe as a lie was not directed at
    > you but at the original poster.
    >


    Now the truth is nonsense? Well, why not, to you, taking sides is being
    Neutral.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  9. Re: <none>

    On Sunday 15 October 2006 09:22, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >>> He is telling lies, I am defending myself from them.


    Attribution corrected. I did not write the above, you did.

    Second time you misattribute something to me in this thread. Just screwing
    up or is that a new tactic in your attempts to put words into other
    people's mouths?

    >> Nonsensical, since that which you construe as a lie was not directed at
    >> you but at the original poster.
    >>

    >
    > Now the truth is nonsense?


    *What* *truth?* You were telling nonsense. You are saying you were
    defending yourself from an accusation made by Bit Twister when Bit
    Twister's post - the one you were talking of - *does* *not* *contain* any
    accusations towards you!

    If *you* see any accusations in Bit Twister's reply to the test post - and
    that *is* the post we are talking of, nothing else! - then you are further
    gone off the deep end than I already imagined you were.

    Pathetic, dude! Truly pathetic!

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  10. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > Attribution corrected. *I did not write the above, you did.
    >
    > Second time you misattribute something to me in this thread. *Just
    > screwing up or is that a new tactic in your attempts to put words into
    > other people's mouths?
    >


    Didn't miss-attribute anything. Anyone that knows how usenet posting works
    knows to count the quoting characters. _In_ _this_ _case_ I quoted the
    CONTEXT so the meaning of what you wrote could be judged in the correct
    context. Guess you just don't know all that much.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  11. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    >> Yes, the truth deserves to be repeated./

    >
    > I'm glad you feel that way.


    Yes, because I will repeat the truth AGAIN, your claim of being neutral has
    been proven a lie. Your claim that I have not been neutral in all my life
    is another of your libelous lies.

    It is time you stop telling lies about me.

    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

  12. Re: <none>

    On Tuesday 17 October 2006 19:09, left_coast stood up and addressed the
    masses in /alt.os.linux.mandrake/ as follows...:

    > Aragorn wrote:
    >
    >> Attribution corrected. *I did not write the above, you did.
    >>
    >> Second time you misattribute something to me in this thread. *Just
    >> screwing up or is that a new tactic in your attempts to put words into
    >> other people's mouths?
    >>

    >
    > Didn't miss-attribute anything. Anyone that knows how usenet posting works
    > knows to count the quoting characters. _In_ _this_ _case_ I quoted the
    > CONTEXT so the meaning of what you wrote could be judged in the correct
    > context. Guess you just don't know all that much.


    Bull****.

    --
    With kind regards,

    *Aragorn*
    (registered GNU/Linux user #223157)

  13. Re: <none>

    Aragorn wrote:

    > Bull****.



    Yes, that about sums up the validity of your claims about me so far.
    --
    Because I am tired of google trolls, I have started blocking all usenet
    posts from Google. Have fun Ethan, Tina, Maureen, or whatever name you
    chose to go by.

+ Reply to Thread