Greetings Folks,

I need to send kernel OOPs over the network to analyze. I've compiled
the kernel(2.6.10, i686) with built in netconsole support. But still
I'm not able invoke netconsole command.

According to Linux/Documentation/networking/netconsole.txt, we could
use following,

linux netconsole=4444@10.0.0.1/eth1,9353@10.0.0.2/12:34:56:78:9a:bc

or

insmod netconsole netconsole=@/,@10.0.0.2/

But neither I see any linux command nor any module to install. I
believe, because I've built in the netconsole code, there won't be any
module, but then there is no command I can use to invoke it.

Moreover, I don't see the client command also as given in the
Documentation as,

netcat -u -l -p

Could you folks please tell me how can I avail netconsole?

Thanks,

Mozis.