Hi All,

I am working on a project which results in about 10 to 14 processes
running. Task which is been assigned to me is
write a tool (to be developed in C) to collect the following
information
1. Collect resource usage stats by these processes.
2. Find out the libraries to which they are linked.
3. Find out the among them which libraries are not regularly used.
4. Find out the which funtions in the code are very rearly used.

Actully, the tool should work as follows
1. it will be given the pid of the process and then using this PID it
has to find the corresponding process details mentioned above.

Please provide me some hints and clues on how can I do these tasks?

Please help.........

Thanks and Regards,
Prasad.