did you use microwindow(nano-x)? - Linux

This is a discussion on did you use microwindow(nano-x)? - Linux ; hi~ I'm developing OSG at DVR System (OSG : On Screen Graphic; when you push MENU button on TV, it is showed on broadcast picture) I will introduce the nano-x. but graphic process is analog method(interlaced). do you know a ...

  1. did you use microwindow(nano-x)?

    hi~

    I'm developing OSG at DVR System
    (OSG : On Screen Graphic; when you push MENU button on TV, it is showed on
    broadcast picture)

    I will introduce the nano-x. but graphic process is analog
    method(interlaced). do you know a case of operating nano-x on anaolg
    graphic; for example, on NTSC,PAL,SECAM TV

    help me.

    I must take it. because it is my first job.

    (-.-)(_._)(^.^)

  2. Re: did you use microwindow(nano-x)?

    "M.K. Hwang" wrote:

    >I'm developing OSG at DVR System
    >(OSG : On Screen Graphic; when you push MENU button on TV, it is showed on
    >broadcast picture)
    >
    >I will introduce the nano-x. but graphic process is analog
    >method(interlaced). do you know a case of operating nano-x on anaolg
    >graphic; for example, on NTSC,PAL,SECAM TV
    >
    >help me.
    >
    >I must take it. because it is my first job.

    Nano-X relies on the kernel framebuffer driver to set the video mode. If
    your kernel framebuffer driver has a video mode that displays to TV, then
    it will work fine.

    What is the graphics chip?
    --
    Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com