C/C++ Developent Environment - Linux

This is a discussion on C/C++ Developent Environment - Linux ; Which is the best integrated development Environment in Linux for C/C++ similar to the one we have for java such as Eclipse and net beans which provides Debugging and Program Tracing? Thanks in Advance....

  1. C/C++ Developent Environment

    Which is the best integrated development Environment in Linux for C/C++
    similar to the one we have for java such as Eclipse and net beans which
    provides Debugging and Program Tracing?

    Thanks in Advance.

  2. Re: C/C++ Developent Environment

    In article <1168324903.390447.77310@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.c om>,
    a_simple_code wrote:

    >Which is the best integrated development Environment in Linux for C/C++
    >similar to the one we have for java such as Eclipse and net beans which
    >provides Debugging and Program Tracing?

    wrong newsgroup

  3. Re: C/C++ Developent Environment

    ellis@no.spam wrote:
    > In article <1168324903.390447.77310@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.c om>,
    > a_simple_code wrote:
    >
    > >Which is the best integrated development Environment in Linux for C/C++
    > >similar to the one we have for java such as Eclipse and net beans which
    > >provides Debugging and Program Tracing?

    > wrong newsgroup

    would be really great if anyone could tell me an appropriate newsgroup
    to post this messge.

    Sorry and Thanks.

  4. Re: C/C++ Developent Environment

    a_simple_code wrote:

    > ellis@no.spam wrote:
    >> In article <1168324903.390447.77310@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.c om>,
    >> a_simple_code wrote:
    >>
    >> >Which is the best integrated development Environment in Linux for C/C++
    >> >similar to the one we have for java such as Eclipse and net beans which
    >> >provides Debugging and Program Tracing?

    >> wrong newsgroup

    > would be really great if anyone could tell me an appropriate newsgroup
    > to post this messge.

    comp.os.linux.development.apps would be appropriate.

    Erik
    Erik de Castro Lopo
    "We can forgive you for killing our children but we can't forgive
    you for making us kill yours."
    -- Golda Meir, one of the founders of the State of Israel.

  5. Re: C/C++ Developent Environment

    Thanks a lot Erik

+ Reply to Thread