If pipe excellent? - Linux

This is a discussion on If pipe excellent? - Linux ; In article , Ronald wrote: >Maybe the question is too abstract... You've been repeatedly asked what you want to do. Why are you unable to answer that?...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: title should be "Is pipe excellent?"

    In article , Ronald wrote:

    >Maybe the question is too abstract...

    You've been repeatedly asked what you want to do. Why are
    you unable to answer that?

  2. Re: title should be "Is pipe excellent?"

    ellis@no.spam wrote:
    > In article , Ronald wrote:
    >
    >> Maybe the question is too abstract...

    > You've been repeatedly asked what you want to do. Why are
    > you unable to answer that?

    I don't want to do anything with it now, but consider the design of it.
    I am learning it in APUE, and think that the memory size of the pipe is
    opaque to the outside.

  3. Re: title should be "Is pipe excellent?"

    In article , Ronald wrote:

    >I don't want to do anything with it now, but consider the design of it.
    >I am learning it in APUE, and think that the memory size of the pipe is
    >opaque to the outside.

    So what you're wanting is help with your homework?

  4. Re: title should be "Is pipe excellent?"

    ellis@no.spam wrote:
    > In article , Ronald wrote:
    >
    >> I don't want to do anything with it now, but consider the design of it.
    >> I am learning it in APUE, and think that the memory size of the pipe is
    >> opaque to the outside.

    > So what you're wanting is help with your homework?

    Of course not.
    I am thinking about encapsulation.

  5. Re: title should be "Is pipe excellent?"

    ellis@no.spam () writes:

    > In article , Ronald wrote:
    >
    >>I don't want to do anything with it now, but consider the design of it.
    >>I am learning it in APUE, and think that the memory size of the pipe is
    >>opaque to the outside.

    > So what you're wanting is help with your homework?

    No. He is working through APUE it would appear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2