CRC16 or 32 - Linux

This is a discussion on CRC16 or 32 - Linux ; Hi guys, is there a library that can I use to calculate the CRC? Tnx...

  1. CRC16 or 32

    Hi guys,
    is there a library that can I use to calculate the CRC?

    Tnx

  2. Re: CRC16 or 32

    In article <1166038022.145159.284130@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.c om>,
    Salvatore Di Fazio wrote:

    >is there a library that can I use to calculate the CRC?

    What kind of CRC?

    --
    http://www.spinics.net/lists/

  3. Re: CRC16 or 32

    ellis@no.spam ha scritto:

    > In article <1166038022.145159.284130@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.c om>,
    > Salvatore Di Fazio wrote:
    >
    > >is there a library that can I use to calculate the CRC?

    > What kind of CRC?

    16 or 32

  4. Re: CRC16 or 32

    Salvatore Di Fazio wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    > is there a library that can I use to calculate the CRC?

    Here:

    http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/s...crc32+c+source

  5. Re: CRC16 or 32

    In article <1166081141.646742.286100@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>,
    Salvatore Di Fazio wrote:

    >16 or 32

    Google is full of them. Why ask here?

    --
    http://www.spinics.net/lists/

  6. Re: CRC16 or 32

    ellis@no.spam ha scritto:

    > In article <1166081141.646742.286100@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>,
    > Salvatore Di Fazio wrote:
    >
    > >16 or 32

    > Google is full of them. Why ask here?

    I did :-\

  7. Re: CRC16 or 32

    Salvatore Di Fazio wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    > is there a library that can I use to calculate the CRC?

    I don't know of one. But, the CCITT CRC-16 and CRC-32 algorithms are
    pretty easy to implement. Have you tried to implement them yourself?

  8. Re: CRC16 or 32

    Lew Pitcher ha scritto:

    > I don't know of one. But, the CCITT CRC-16 and CRC-32 algorithms are
    > pretty easy to implement. Have you tried to implement them yourself?

    No I didn't.
    Maybe I will search something about.
    Tnx

  9. Re: CRC16 or 32

    Salvatore Di Fazio wrote:
    > Hi guys,
    > is there a library that can I use to calculate the CRC?

    There's kernel code which does this. See:
    /usr/src/linux/lib/crc32.c, crc-ccitt.c

    Regards,
    Steve

  10. Re: CRC16 or 32

    steve_schefter@hotmail.com ha scritto:

    > Salvatore Di Fazio wrote:
    > > Hi guys,
    > > is there a library that can I use to calculate the CRC?

    > There's kernel code which does this. See:
    > /usr/src/linux/lib/crc32.c, crc-ccitt.c
    >
    > Regards,
    > Steve

    Oh!!!
    I will check at home... Thank you very much

+ Reply to Thread