Hello,

I read that work queue runs in context with process...they are
executed by default kernel thread
for that processor...i.e events/n. and so it is capable of sleeping
/scheduling.
I have following questions:
1. Is the same kernel thread is used by all processes those use
work-queues?(here none of process is creating own thread)
2. Suppose for my process,work queue handler is getting executed in
kernel thread, and it sleeps and schedular takes it out(kernel
thread).When the kernel thread is out of schedular, again for that
process work queue handler gets called on an interrupt. Can this
happen? and if yes what happens in this situation?

Thanks,
Aditi