Building automaton for Commentz-Walter algorithm - Linux

This is a discussion on Building automaton for Commentz-Walter algorithm - Linux ; Hello guys! I apologize if I post to improper group, but I didn't find a better place. I need to realize a fast multi-string matching engine based on Commentz-Walter algorithm. Unfortunately I can't find any papers (or source code) about ...

  1. Building automaton for Commentz-Walter algorithm

    Hello guys!

    I apologize if I post to improper group, but I didn't find a better
    place.

    I need to realize a fast multi-string matching engine based on
    Commentz-Walter algorithm. Unfortunately I can't find any papers (or
    source code) about how to build one automaton from a multiple patterns
    in generic case. Also I need extend it to regular expressions.

    Can anybody get me an advice where I can find needed information?

    Thanks,
    Alexander

  2. Re: Building automaton for Commentz-Walter algorithm

    Hello,

    Alexander Krizhanovsky wrote:
    > I apologize if I post to improper group, but I didn't find a better
    > place.

    Then you have not tried very hard.

    > I need to realize a fast multi-string matching engine based on
    > Commentz-Walter algorithm.

    > Can anybody get me an advice where I can find needed information?

    Use google on Commentz Walter. About 11000 results and many relevant
    ones at the beginning.

    Bernd Strieder

+ Reply to Thread