Hi,

I wanted to clean the code of an large software. My primarily intention
is to clean unwanted stuff from the makefiles, and unwanted header
files included in *.c and *.cpp files.
Everytime if there is a even small change the build it used to take
lots of time.

Manually cleaning up the code will take so much time. Is there any tool
available, that can help me solving above problem, fastly.

I am also looking for some tool, which gives me object relationship
charts(or function call flow chart), which if can be run on Cpp code.

i will be really thankful to you if anyone point me the tool, which can
help me in solving above issue.

Thanks,
Munish Nayyar
emanshu "IM"