[News] Quake Wars Coming to Linux, iTunes Works with Wine in Linux - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] Quake Wars Coming to Linux, iTunes Works with Wine in Linux - Linux ; Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Coming Soon To Linux ,----[ Quote ] | Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, the long-awaited title by id Software and Splash | Damage, launched today in North America. While a Linux-native client of this | game isn't ...

  1. [News] Quake Wars Coming to Linux, iTunes Works with Wine in Linux

    Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Coming Soon To Linux

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, the long-awaited title by id Software and Splash
    | Damage, launched today in North America. While a Linux-native client of this
    | game isn't available today, it will be available shortly.
    `----

    http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...item=865&num=1

    iTunes 7.3 on Linux with Wine

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | iTunes 7.3 includes Quicktime Player 7.1.6 and support for Apple's iPhone.
    `----

    http://wine-review.blogspot.com/2007...with-wine.html

  2. Re: [News] Quake Wars Coming to Linux, iTunes Works with Wine inLinux

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Coming Soon To Linux
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, the long-awaited title by id Software and
    > | Splash Damage, launched today in North America. While a Linux-native
    > | client of this game isn't available today, it will be available shortly.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...item=865&num=1

    Thanks! I am glad to see the return of Linux gaming, slowly but surely.
    Certainly Vista's unpopularity has helped to spawn renewed interest in
    Linux. With the new ATI drivers to speed up action, should provide
    exciting real time, a throwback to gaming some 9 years ago with Linux. It
    was much smoother and quicker than Windows 98.

    --
    HPT

+ Reply to Thread