socket testing software - Linux

This is a discussion on socket testing software - Linux ; Hi I have writted a c++ socket program, is there any software can let me test it throughput and response time? thanks from Peter (cmk128@hotmail.com)...

  1. socket testing software

    Hi
    I have writted a c++ socket program, is there any software can let
    me test it throughput and response time?
    thanks
    from Peter (cmk128@hotmail.com)

  2. Re: socket testing software

    It depends on what you want. If you want to get the performance of your
    program, and your program is serious, you should use accurate hardware
    to do this, vendors such as spirentcom.com can provide such device, but
    in a high price.

    Else, you can try sendip.
    http://www.earth.li/projectpurple/progs/sendip.html

    ABAI
    "cmk128@hotmail.com д
    "
    > Hi
    > I have writted a c++ socket program, is there any software can let
    > me test it throughput and response time?
    > thanks
    > from Peter (cmk128@hotmail.com)

+ Reply to Thread