[News] [Rival] Microsoft Betrays Yet Another Partner That Leaves in Anger - Linux

This is a discussion on [News] [Rival] Microsoft Betrays Yet Another Partner That Leaves in Anger - Linux ; Bungie, Microsoft part company ,----[ Quote ] | According to the email Microsoft was interfering with various aspects of | Bungie’s business. It claims Voles were fiddling in everything Bungie did, | from marketing to public relations. According to the ...

  1. [News] [Rival] Microsoft Betrays Yet Another Partner That Leaves in Anger

    Bungie, Microsoft part company

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | According to the email Microsoft was interfering with various aspects of
    | Bungie’s business. It claims Voles were fiddling in everything Bungie did,
    | from marketing to public relations. According to the email, Microsoft was
    | also “stingy” with profits.
    `----

    http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquir...t-part-company

    Deals with Microsoft. What were they thinking?

    Related:

    Cisco finds that it's not so easy working with Microsoft

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | Apparently Microsoft has "taken limited steps to share users' presence and
    | availabilty information," for fear of losing its ability to own all of the
    | client. *
    |
    | Someone should tell Chambers that in reality it's not so easy working with
    | Microsoft. *
    `----

    http://www.networkworld.com/communit...s0hb=&story=ht

    Cisco CEO Says Microsoft Screws Its Partners Everytime...Just Like Apple.

    ,----[ Quote ]
    | If partnering with Microsoft is not a win-win then it must be a win-lose…in
    | Microsoft’s favor of course.
    `----

    http://www.ceosmack.com/2007/07/25/c...st-like-apple/

  2. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Betrays Yet Another Partner That Leavesin Anger

    > Bungie, Microsoft part company

    [...]
    > Deals with Microsoft. What were they thinking?

    Looks like they got mugged by the Mafia:

    http://slated.org/halo_goodbye

    --
    K.
    http://slated.org

    ..----
    | "OOXML is a superb standard"
    | - GNU/Linux traitor, Miguel de Icaza.
    `----

    20:46:41 up 55 days, 19:41, 2 users, load average: 0.06, 0.06, 0.06

  3. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Betrays Yet Another Partner That Leaves in Anger

    "[H]omer" wrote in message news:988dt4-kan.ln1@sky.matrix...

    >> Bungie, Microsoft part company

    > [...]
    >> Deals with Microsoft. What were they thinking?

    > Looks like they got mugged by the Mafia:

    What a bunch of crap. An anonymous reader posted an unverifiable email he
    got from a friend of a higher-up. Only an idiot would proclaim this as being
    factual.

    Oh wait - The idiots Roy Schestowitz and Homer already did.

    [quote]
    THE RUMOUR MILL is spinning again after a Seattle Post-Intelligence reader
    posted an email received from a friend of a higher-up, stating that the
    creator of the massively popular Xbox series Halo, Bungie, has separated
    from Microsoft

    Whether the email is genuine or not remains to be seen.
    [-quote]

  4. Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Betrays Yet Another Partner That Leaves in Anger

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > Bungie, Microsoft part company
    >
    > ,----[ Quote ]
    > | According to the email Microsoft was interfering with various aspects of
    > | Bungie?s business. It claims Voles were fiddling in everything Bungie
    > | did, from marketing to public relations. According to the email,
    > | Microsoft was also ?stingy? with profits.
    > `----
    >
    > http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/10/02

    bungie-microsoft-part-company

    > Deals with Microsoft. What were they thinking?

    Micoshaft treats everyone as their 'frenemy'.

    The latest Micoshaft 'frenemy' is Novel, Linspire, and Xandross.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

+ Reply to Thread