From the Desk of John A. Bailo, FLOSS Sales Manager - Linux

This is a discussion on From the Desk of John A. Bailo, FLOSS Sales Manager - Linux ; Ok, Advocates. It's time dry your crying towels and start moving product. Yeah, I know, it feels good to sit in your basement and whine about "monopolies" and how "no one will listen". Well, you guys need to hit the ...

  1. From the Desk of John A. Bailo, FLOSS Sales Manager

    Ok, Advocates.

    It's time dry your crying towels and start moving product.

    Yeah, I know, it feels good to sit in your basement and whine about
    "monopolies" and how "no one will listen".

    Well, you guys need to hit the road and start making your quotas.

    I need 10 distroes installed a month on PCs.

    I need 5 servers set up in the same period.

    Make your quote, or you'll be seeing your COLA pink slip.

  2. Re: From the Desk of John A. Bailo, FLOSS Sales Manager

    After takin' a swig o' grog, John Bailo, Texeme.Construct belched out this bit o' wisdom:

    > It's time dry your crying towels and start moving product.

    That's Microsoft's job.

    --
    How many boxes will it sell?

+ Reply to Thread