Sorry for cross post, it has been posted on
comp.os.linux.development.apps.

I wrote a domain socket sever, which is a STREAM type, let it listen a
sun_path, and in a while loop it accept new connections. I analyze it
using netstat.

Abstractly, the communication need two end. Even the listen socket is
only one, each time the accept returns, there should be two end
produced: one by connect() issued by client, one by accept() issued by
server. These two should have different inode number.

What is strange is that I sometimes find the RefCnt of some unix domain
socket have values 2,3,4,5,6,7 or even 258, if each connection in
stream should be in pair, why this problem occurs?

Thanks.
Binary