Problem with Postscript - Linux

This is a discussion on Problem with Postscript - Linux ; Hallo Group, I am looking for something like a postscript-only interpreter. there I'd like to register callback functions for "drawing a line", drawing a circle, drawing text .... is something like that available ? the ghostview library does not seem ...

  1. Problem with Postscript

    Hallo Group,

    I am looking for something like a postscript-only interpreter.
    there I'd like to register callback functions for "drawing a line",
    drawing a circle, drawing text ....

    is something like that available ?
    the ghostview library does not seem to be apropriate.

    thank you in advance.

  2. Re: Problem with Postscript

    Guenther Sohler wrote:
    > Hallo Group,
    >
    > I am looking for something like a postscript-only interpreter.
    > there I'd like to register callback functions for "drawing a line",
    > drawing a circle, drawing text ....
    >
    > is something like that available ?
    > the ghostview library does not seem to be apropriate.
    >
    > thank you in advance.

    pstoedit

    I wrote the Tk output plugin. It works pretty well.

+ Reply to Thread