implementation of capability feature in linux - Linux

This is a discussion on implementation of capability feature in linux - Linux ; hello!! can any body tell me how to write a program using capset and capget function ?/ Regards Akshat...

  1. implementation of capability feature in linux

    hello!!

    can any body tell me how to write a program using capset and capget
    function ?/

    Regards
    Akshat

  2. Re: implementation of capability feature in linux

    On 17 Oct 2006 12:05:57 -0700 akshat wrote:

    | can any body tell me how to write a program using capset and capget
    | function ?/

    After doing the appropriate man page study, use Google's code search:

    http://www.google.com/codesearch
    http://www.google.com/codesearch/advanced_code_search

    and search for code that has those function calls. Follow the examples.

    http://www.google.com/codesearch?as_...Code&as_lang=c

    | first name lower case at ipal.net / spamtrap-2006-10-17-1528@ipal.net |