struct page pointer to physical address - Linux

This is a discussion on struct page pointer to physical address - Linux ; Hi All, I need to convert the struct page pointer to physical address in kernel space, how to achieve this? Thanks Regards Neeraj...

  1. struct page pointer to physical address

    Hi All,

    I need to convert the struct page pointer to physical address in kernel
    space, how to achieve this?

    Thanks
    Regards
    Neeraj

  2. Re: struct page pointer to physical address

    kushneeraj@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I need to convert the struct page pointer to physical address in kernel
    > space, how to achieve this?

    page_to_phys()

+ Reply to Thread