Requirement of Linux Device driver developer - Linux

This is a discussion on Requirement of Linux Device driver developer - Linux ; Dear All, I am Kurian working in a software company. Currently we have a requirement which is very critical. Please let me know if anybody from this group would be interested in the below mentioned requirement. For any clarification feel ...

  1. Requirement of Linux Device driver developer

    Dear All,

    I am Kurian working in a software company.
    Currently we have a requirement which is very critical.

    Please let me know if anybody from this group would be interested in
    the below mentioned requirement.

    For any clarification feel free to contact me at 9845775441.

    Responsibilities: The candidate will participate in Chelsio's effort to
    develop a set of device drivers for the Linux/Solaris family. His/her
    responsibilities will include full design and implementation of one or
    more drivers in either of Linux or Solaris. The candidate will be
    involved in all phases of the development process, including:
    requirement analysis, developing and writing of design specifications
    and test plans, coding, testing, performance evaluation, and
    troubleshooting.
    The ideal candidate will have experience developing at least one NDIS
    driver, and must have the ability to quickly analyze complex problems,
    propose efficient solutions, articulate his/her thoughts clearly and
    concisely, and be able to follow through with the implementation and
    testing.

    Requirements: A minimum of five years experience developing Linux
    device drivers and excellent knowledge of C/C++. Knowledge of, and
    experience with, the TCP/IP protocol and socket programming, L2 and L3
    Internet protocols, and device driver performance tuning are a must. A
    basic understanding of protocol offloading technologies such as TCP
    offload and knowledge of SAN, FC and/or iSCSI technologies are
    desirable. Knowledge of Linux and Linux device driver development is
    preferred but not an absolute must. Excellent verbal and written
    communication skills are required.

    regards
    Kurian

  2. Re: Requirement of Linux Device driver developer

    "Kurian" wrote:

    >I am Kurian working in a software company.
    >Currently we have a requirement which is very critical.
    >
    >Please let me know if anybody from this group would be interested in
    >the below mentioned requirement.
    >
    >For any clarification feel free to contact me at 9845775441.

    It didn't occur to you to mention where this job would be? Chelsio seems
    to be a Silicon Valley operation, but your phone number is in the
    Raleigh/Durham area. That's three time zones away...
    --
    - Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
    Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

+ Reply to Thread