ANN: DynamSoft SourceAnyWhere 5.0 Accelerates Secure, High Performance, Cross-Platform Remote Access for VSS Users - Linux

This is a discussion on ANN: DynamSoft SourceAnyWhere 5.0 Accelerates Secure, High Performance, Cross-Platform Remote Access for VSS Users - Linux ; We are pleased to announce the release of SourceAnyWhere 5.0, a cross-platform Visual SourceSafe remote access solution. As an add-on tool of SourceSafe, SourceAnyWhere provides fast, reliable and secure cross-platform remote access for users of SourceSafe 6.0 and SourceSafe 2005. ...

  1. ANN: DynamSoft SourceAnyWhere 5.0 Accelerates Secure, High Performance, Cross-Platform Remote Access for VSS Users

    We are pleased to announce the release of SourceAnyWhere 5.0, a
    cross-platform Visual SourceSafe remote access solution.

    As an add-on tool of SourceSafe, SourceAnyWhere provides fast, reliable
    and secure cross-platform remote access for users of SourceSafe 6.0 and
    SourceSafe 2005. More details about SourceAnyWhere 5.0 may be found in
    http://www.dynamsoft.com/Products/SAW_Overview.aspx.

    In addition to the GUI client for SourceAnyWhere, SourceAnyWhere
    provides a Java Client that can run on any platform where Java Virtual
    Machine runs, including Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, Solaris, AIX,
    HP-UX, SCO Unix, FreeBSD, etc.

    As a high performance SourceSafe remote/internet access tool,
    SourceAnyWhere 5.0 includes the following features:

    - Java client for cross platform
    - Eclipse plug-in
    - Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash plug-in
    - Visual Studio plug-in
    - Java SDK and COM SDK
    - Cache server for your geographically distributed teams
    - Delta transfer technology for high performance
    - 128-bit SSL and Blowfish encryption
    - Password policy to protect your password

    For more details about the features of SourceAnyWhere 5.0, please refer
    to http://www.dynamsoft.com/Products/SAW_Features.aspx

    The 30-day Trial of SourceAnyWhere 5.0 Java Client may be downloaded
    from
    http://www.dynamsoft.com/Downloads/SAW_TryIt.aspx

    Thank you for your time.

    Sincerely yours,

    DynamSoft News

  2. Re: ANN: DynamSoft SourceAnyWhere 5.0 Accelerates Secure, High Performance, Cross-Platform Remote Access for VSS Users

    [Follow-ups set]

    DynamSoft News said:

    > We are pleased to announce the release of [...] a
    > cross-platform Visual SourceSafe remote access solution.

    Well, if you're going to access SourceSafe from anywhere, I guess you'd
    better do it remotely. But the real solution, surely, is to migrate away
    from SourceSafe?

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999