env variables - Linux

This is a discussion on env variables - Linux ; I can't figure out how to use environment variables with configure. X_CFLAGS is what I'm interested in in particular. Can anyone help me out? Bill...

  1. env variables

    I can't figure out how to use environment variables with configure.
    X_CFLAGS is what I'm interested in in particular. Can anyone help me out?

    Bill

  2. Re: env variables

    Bill Cunningham wrote:
    Are you asking how to use it in script? or how to set it or how to see
    it?
    Please give detailed description.

    > I can't figure out how to use environment variables with configure.
    > X_CFLAGS is what I'm interested in in particular. Can anyone help me out?
    >
    > Bill

  3. Re: env variables

    "miline" wrote in message
    news:1158040437.726834.114450@b28g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...

    > Bill Cunningham wrote:
    > Are you asking how to use it in script? or how to set it or how to see
    > it?
    > Please give detailed description.

    How to use it after the configure command. Or any variable that changes
    the include directory. CFLAGS for example.

    Bill

+ Reply to Thread