source code of df - Linux

This is a discussion on source code of df - Linux ; Hi All, Can some one please guide me (not to Google please) from where I can get the source code of df command. Thanks Ashish...

  1. source code of df

    Hi All,

    Can some one please guide me (not to Google please) from where I can
    get the source code of df command.

    Thanks

    Ashish

  2. Re: source code of df

    Ash wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Can some one please guide me (not to Google please) from where I can
    > get the source code of df command.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Ashish

    It's part of the coreutil project

    hth

  3. Re: source code of df

    "Ash" wrote:
    >Hi All,
    >
    >Can some one please guide me (not to Google please) from where I can
    >get the source code of df command.

    In addition to learning to use Google, please learn how to properly
    crosspost rather than clutter up the network with multiple copies and
    multiple threads in different newsgroups.

    --
    Floyd L. Davidson

  4. Re: source code of df

    Floyd L. Davidson wrote:
    > "Ash" wrote:
    > >Hi All,
    > >
    > >Can some one please guide me (not to Google please) from where I can
    > >get the source code of df command.

    > In addition to learning to use Google, please learn how to properly
    > crosspost rather than clutter up the network with multiple copies and
    > multiple threads in different newsgroups.
    >
    > --
    > Floyd L. Davidson
    > Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska) floyd@apaflo.com

    Thanks. Will do that.